-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Leon turned to Joseph and pressed something into his hand. “This is for you, from Sabina.”
I was kind of expecting it to take longer for a response to come in. But this isn’t a pacing issue this time. It’s fine we got one so quickly and I was happy to see it.
I took the boy’s hand and told the soldiers he was my son, and I would…
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle @stephie @keilah-h @theducktator @loopylin @theshadow @whalekeeper
Question for you after you read the section above (do not, I repeat, do not read this before).
Spaces to help hide the contents:
I already started working on the next chapter and realized that Alan’s reaction to the events in the previous chapter…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle @stephie @keilah-h @theducktator @loopylin @theshadow @whalekeeper
Next chapter.
I’m trying to come up with a name for the village The Faithful find. Any suggestion?
Also, Ellette, I have included a sample of a casual conversation between guys. This can give you some ideas for some casual conversation for your male…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle I love that idea too!! 🥰
-
FIREQUACKER started the topic How Many MCs/POV Characters Is Too Many? in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
In my current WIP, I have 6 MCs right now, but I want to add another one or two. In another one, I have 11, though that one may change. Is this too many? When does the amount of main characters become too many to keep track of?
@whalekeeper @rae @highscribeofaetherium @hybridlore @raxforge @esther-c @freed_and_redeemed @theshadow @ellette-giselle…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@whalekeeper I love that!!! <3
ACK
HEY!!!
how dare you.
ok, fine.
another bit of a scene for Book #3 (almost 200 words😜)
A door slammed open.
“You are either insanely brave or hilariously stupid, Herr Wagner. But given your insolence, I suppose I can see what information I may yet gather out of you. Fisher, return L…
-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle (*hands you tissues*) @liberty
YESSS I WANNA WATCH BONHOEFFER SO BAD😭😭😭
And yes, Liberty, I have written 2 novels with Leon/Riker as the MCs. The Broken and Redeemed Trilogy is solely theirs.
Book 1 is out already and has been published since July this year, and the 2nd one will (HOPEFULLY…we’ll just have to see😅) be released…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle awww Sabina caring for the orphan clan is so cute!!!
-
whaley replied to the topic Early 1900s Research in the forum Historical 1 year, 10 months ago
This is a pretty specific question, I’ll admit. 😅 Any other history nerds? @koshka @esther-c @liberty @mineralizedwritings @otherworldlyhistorian @jonas @elishavet-pidyon @ellette-giselle @hybridlore @linus-smallprint @rae
Sorry for the tags if you’re not interested, guys.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle No to both of those. I’ve heard from others that the second one isn’t as good, but idk. The movie sounds fun. I’ll check it out sometime.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle @freed_and_redeemed whoa, awesome characters!!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle wowww great drawing, and if that’s the character’s name up above I love it.
-
Liberty replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
I’d love to hear any thoughts or questions, and if you want to see the other characters I’d love to send them!
Yes, yes, YES!
-
Liberty replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
Mine takes place in Germany, because I find there are a lack of stories from Germany’s side of the war.
Not all German’s were Nazi’s.
Oh my gosh. That’s exactly what my older sister and I talked about in the past. We both wanted to learn german (I still want to) so we could visit Germany, find journals/writings from that era,…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
You are so welcome!!!
(haha, that IS funny!!! And I love the name Josef btw✨)
I LOVE THEM SO FAR!!! and yes, I wanna see more😌
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
Girl I AM LOSING MY MIND!!! Stop teasing me like this!!!! I. want. to. read. it. so. bad!
AND I WANT Y’ALL TO READ IT SO BAD BUT WE HAVE TO BE PATIENT😭😭
oooh👀✨ (well…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle Nice perspective, has depth to it. :]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle That’s so pretty! The hair and the flowers are gorgeous ❤️
-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle @rae @theducktator @grcr @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @esther-c @anyone-else
Pastor Nikolai Smirnov’s close group, being all of the people who help keep his underground church running during Leon/Riker’s 3rd book, all that he trusts deeply and that do all of the things necessary to preach the Gospel, and all men that Leon/Riker also…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
- Load More
