-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
oh I think we have about………… 100 kids and young adults and maybe 25 parents. (our family of 6 is the smallest family in the church. the average is about nine kids,)
That’s a nice size. I think we have about 600-900 people on a Sunday. It’s hard to get to know everyone in a congregation of that size. I often say now, ‘I don’t k…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
@the_lost-journal @theducktator @trailblazer @stephie
I have never heard of it, but I was shocked when I saw that your pastor was thrown in prison… – Kefa
Yes. We shut down our church for the first few months, but then our pastor went, ‘No. This is wrong. The church needs to meet.’ so we opened it back up. We got the attention of the government an…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Throwing in a short RP.
Leo
He raked a hand over the back of his neck and let out a soft sigh.
“We need a plan to either make these creeps move on, or kick them out. Not sure which one of those will be easier. Although…” His gaze trailed over to Quincy, sound asleep with a fist curled in Silvia’s skirt. He…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
@ellette-giselle Here you go.
@keilah-h @highcribeofaethum
Fourth story!
Brutus
I am a hideous monster. I have taken so many lives, caused so much pain. And why? Why did I do it all? To please Father. To feel like I belonged and had purpose. That I was worth something. My true parents abandoned me, Father took me in. I had to prove to him…[Read more] -
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh NO!!! I knew someone would be slipping with all this snow and ice…but I had no idea it would you be!!!
I’m definitely praying for you! Get better soon!!!!
Although…in one way this is a good thing…since you’ll be able to include my story…but I’m totally not saying that was a good reason for you slipping.
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I’ll be praying for you!
-
Andrew replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Aw, sorry to hear that, hopefully you feel better soon.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@ellette-giselle oh man that’s horrible!
I’m so sorry that happened.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@ellette-giselle oh no!! What happened?
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
I think it’s because we are a strong nation, and the only way we’ll go down is if we destroy ourselves, so those who hate America want to see us divided and destroyed from the inside.
Agreed
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
To clarify, I meant incorrect, not morally wrong.
OHHH okay that makes way more sense!!!!!! I totally see your point!!
I do talk to God somewhat casually, but I also call him God and say amen. XD So I get what you’re saying about how He wants to be involved with our lives, and I have been taught that. I’ve also been taught that He…
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@ellette-giselle @linus-smallprint @keilah-h @highscribeofaetherium
Sorry, the post didn’t tag you! Just read the post above the new news about the story contest!
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@power @ellette-giselle @linus-smallprint @keilah-h @hybridlore @calyhuge @koshka @whalekeeper @highscribeofaetherium @theducktator @rae @theshadow @elishavet-pidyon @the_lost-journal @esther-c @trailblazer @savannah_grace2009 @jonas @beth-torres @euodia-vision @thearcaneaxiom @smiley @grcr @freed_and_redeemed @loopylin @felicity
So, I thoug…[Read more]
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
@ellette-giselle @trailblazer @linus-smallprint
Wow.
Writer or not, that’s all I can think to say. I had no idea things were that bad; I actually enjoyed staying home and learning online. It was an escape. We only realized that maybe we shouldn’t have complied or that it was too much of an overreach after the pandemic was over. I’m…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
@ellette-giselle @linus-smallprint @stephie
Linus, I love that your pastor took a stand and didn’t back down, even if it meant getting arrested. Unfortunately my church didn’t see what was going on right away and complied, but we then realized it wasn’t really as much about health as it was about control. If there was another lockdown implemented…[Read more]
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Eek, that’s unfortunate.
My family and I complied for the sake of not living in unemployment…and also because my grandparents were really scared.
-
whaley replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
oh wow.
Yeah, it’s not fun to think about.
yeah no I know not everyone should be getting death threats who leads. Our pastors aren’t currently being hunted or threaten, but it was just the general idea that so many churches and pastors and believers don’t take their faith seriously
That’s true. I think unserious leaders will eve…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
The Governor actually talked about splitting up households so that there were ten people each. So having small neighbor families move in together and big family split.
WHAT??? I was mostly joking with that question!
That’s when the American spirit kicked in for a lot of folks and they were like, “oh you just try.”
I’m now pictu…[Read more]
-
Andrew replied to the topic How do you world build? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Tags!
@ellette-giselle @koshka @hybridlore @elishavet-pidyon @esther-c @rae @freed_and_redeemed @highscribeofaetherium @liberty @mineralizedwritings @theducktator @keilah-h @stephie @grcr @the_lost-journal @jonas @linus-smallprint @IthinkIgotmostactivepeoplebutI’mnotsuresoifIforgotyouI’msorry
- Load More
