-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper lol
@ellette-giselle I’m glad.
And I’m over here wondering if your cry of “crikey!” was just the first thing that came to mind or if you specifically chose it cause you thought I’d get a kick out of it.
If the second is the case, your presumption was correct.
If it’s the first and I’m over thinking it, ignore that.
-
Liberty replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Great! That’s a great trope to break.
Ernst is the name of Josef’s son in CR, right?
-
Liberty replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
I just read your latest section. I was struck by how German their names are!😂 And…you created another Ernst?
Haha! I’ve had others complain that the wolves DIDN’T attack! XD.
Then, I’m extremely glad I told you my input. The animals do not have to attack every single time! *shaking head* So unrealistic.
-
Liberty replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
My thoughts on Section 2:
“We don’t believe in the gods of the Empire,” Julian cut in.
There was a stunned silence.
“We worship the One true God,” Julian explained.
I think Leon should be the one to try explaining things. It would seem to fit his character…and give him something to say since he doesn’t say anything until “Ju…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
All people are weird in their own way, some more dramatically than others. It’s the “normal” ones that usually scare me.
Those are the kinds of people who are average and forgettable enough to be spies, you see.
Why thank you. Glad to be your local online conundrum ✨
<3
Loopy never seemed weird to me.
Oh she’s…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@ellette-giselle Whoops, didn’t mean I wanted to whack you specifically.
Sorry.
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@koshka @ellette-giselle @keilah-h
I was plopped into this world with many weird friends – a pyrotechnician and a chronic tea drinker among them – so the people on here are pretty normal in my eyes.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Because we’re right there with you. XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@koshka yep that’s us
@ellette-giselle good! We’re your friends, even if we disagree occasionally and feel like we wanna reach through the screen and whack each other. lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
true.
It’s just strange that we talk about these kinds of things as if we’ve actually gone through them ourselves. Crazy.
writer life!! lol
-
Koshka replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
*realizes this is several pages back*
*shrugs*
Yes, I think it had to do with the helmet and nearly indestructible armor thing? Along with the galactic justice finder (although Leo is kinda on the other side of things if I’m not mistaken, but I haven’t actually seen The Mandalorian).
Why thank you. I do try to…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@ellette-giselle I’m assuming that means all children are artificially incepted and grown either through surrogates or laboratories, or that two people are only allowed to get together through the leaders’ consent and split up afterward, and they keep tabs on the female. Because simply outlawing marriage and letting people run around having…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
Don’t scare me like that!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@ellette-giselle yeah that seems like a crazy search history
why would you need to hide a……
what.
WHY
WHYYY
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
Access granted to Elethwyn R. (That is you, right?)
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
@ellette-giselle @whalekeeper @theducktator (your late, but fine, I will let you join. Last one.)
Here is the link to what I have done on my outline so far. I’ve just written down everything I am confident with at the beginning. I will add my ideas for the middle part and what I know of the ending later (Maybe tomorrow. I should have time…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Does this mean we won’t get a new section today? 🥺
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
I am really enjoying the world building. Keep it up!
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Oops, sorry. I was waiting for class to start and in a hurry, so I wasn’t thinking through my writing.
What I meant was, do your characters need to make the right choice? Or should they mess up a couple times, possibly showing that God can work through even our mistakes, and working on character flaws. Although, you did already…[Read more]
- Load More
