-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 11 months ago
@rae that’s cute!! A little ironic, but cute. Calvin and Hobbes is a hilarious comic lol
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 11 months ago
The art on the envelope:

-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 11 months ago
I don’t remember if I posted this so…
This was a get well car for my Dad’s coworker who injure dhimself on a trampoline. Credit to my Dad for Hobbes’s line

-
Jaybird replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months ago
@whalekeeper
Hooray!! *Blows confetti cannon*2,000 is awesome! Make sure to treat yourself with something to celebrate.
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 1 week ago
Forgot to get back on here. 😛 I did in fact make it to 2,000.
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 1 week ago
Taking a break
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 1 week ago
With a goal in mind for the end of the month (coming up more quickly than I wanted!), I’m going to write for a while. :00
-
Power replied to the topic WARS in the forum Plotting 11 months, 1 week ago
In my opinion, all wars are started by variations (or combinations of variations) of one thing.
Pride
Variations can be
- Selfishness
- Greed
- Misunderstanding
- Hatred
- Jealousy
It’s always on one side, almost always on both sides.
Even when a “good” group attacks a “bad” group, they tend to do it because the bad group…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 11 months, 1 week ago
… Our mother and my sisters and I call babies and little animals “squishies.” A humorously motherly term describing a cuddle bug. You just want to hold and hug and protect forever. XD Personally, it’s less disturbing than the eating metaphor.
Also, fabulous art, y’all.
@keilah-h I don’t know the character, but it’s fitting your style very…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 1 week ago
XD Those are fabulous. The time aspect is incredibly wibbly-wobbly. More so than Adventures In Odyssey where decades fit in years.
Which makes me want to insert some imortal icecream shop owner with a spy/military background and Scottish accent. XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 1 week ago
@whalekeeper awww that stinks, hope you feel better!
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 1 week ago
I have a huge headache and every time I try to RP, I get on my own nerves 😭 Let me recover from this virus and then I’ll drop-kick Lucy farther into the labyrinth.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 1 week ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 11 months, 1 week ago
The prototype looks so good! I’m really excited. Especially for the projects feature. It was a little hard to see stuff on my tiny phone screen, but I can zoom in so that’s not really a problem at all.
Thanks again for working on this. I really appreciate it!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 1 week ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 1 week ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 1 week ago

-
Koshka posted an update 11 months, 1 week ago
“Therefore they woke destruction
Against her and invoked
The Needs of the Sun of Things
And the Coming Race
And the Claims of Order–oh all
The holiest names
Known in our hearts. The even
Included her own.”
C. S. Lewis – The Saboteuse -
Ruth changed their profile picture 11 months, 1 week ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 11 months, 1 week ago
lol
I am like Whaley, when I see something really cute I just want to squeeze it! I have a stuffed animal named Charlie who gets a lot if squeezing lol. i also have a tendency to squeeze or punch soft things when I’m super excited.
- Load More

