-
whaley replied to the topic Accountability partner? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 2 weeks ago
Awesome! I want to write between 2-3k a week. I’ve noticed sometimes I write a lot more and sometimes I write nothing for weeks on end. If I can just learn to be consistent, that would help.
So I’ll have a weekly word count and you can focus on your daily time
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 2 weeks ago
Ellis
As Remington scurried away to get water, Ellis chatted to Callum as he led him outside. While not as loud as Remington, Ellis did very much enjoy talking.
“No need to be embarrassed. I do the same thing from time to time. Sort of. When I get visions I tend to fall over. I don’t go faint, I just can’t see or feel my s…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Accountability partner? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 2 weeks ago
@whalekeeper Sure that sounds great! I will probably have the same goal as before. And don’t worry about the long break. I think we both needed it, or at least I did. What’s your word count goal?
-
whaley replied to the topic Accountability partner? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 2 weeks ago
I would like to formally apologize for not keeping you accountable for three months. But I was recently reminded of this because I want to be held accountable too. I have a word count to reach every week. Can we do this again, but like, both of us at the same time?
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 2 weeks ago
Remington
“That sounds like a good idea. How about you take him, and I’ll fetch him some water?”
Callum’s head hung low, and Remington took the opportunity to shake him gently so it looked like he was nodding.
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 2 weeks ago
Emmerich
Once Sniper observed the book, he turned to the group. “So. We going down the tunnel? Or are we staying here and waiting to see if the owner of this book shows up? I, for one, would rather continue.”
“We should continue.” Emmerich replied, though his eyes lay on the book. He wondered what lay inside, what the language upo…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 2 weeks ago
I think that’s what I said. XD
Wilhelm
No amount of Wolfgang’s excitement, although it lit every aspect of his face, could explain what a Luger was. Wilhelm hardly understood the term “gun.” He suspected it was the kind of thing you would have to see to understand. The weapon sounded like a small war engine or a bow. Wolfgang’s…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 2 weeks ago
Huntress
The tunnel stretched out in front of us. This one was carved by something, or someone, not a mere animal like the one that’d taken Rosalind. Whether that someone was still alive was a question I didn’t exactly want to think about right now.
I checked out the book on the table. It was old, its cover worn but probably not as…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 2 weeks ago
@loopylin yesss 17 sounds awesome
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 2 weeks ago
I vote we do 17 sometime soon because that sounds like it could give Mel a rest, but anything is good with me. Or we could combine them.
MelMel sniffled a bit, staring at the ground in embarrassment. She shuffled her feet and then looked up at Lucy again, about to say something else, when she suddenly stopped. She…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 2 weeks ago
@whalekeeper Huntress has a pair of pistols I think. Sniper gave up his rifle of course but might still have a smaller gun on him, idk.
Not sure what Soldier has. A shotgun and/or rocket launcher is his typical weapon but that would be pretty obvious to everyone else. He might just be using plain old claws.
@loopylin @whaley
peak…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 3 weeks ago
Yay!
Wolfgang is a walking facepalm.
Wilhelm
“Really? What’s a Luger? One of your guns?” He waved his hands vaguely. He had a distinctive mistrust of Wolfgang’s skill with the weapon. Something about his repeated lack of practice was unnerving. It made the shiver from earlier return, only to settle into flutters in his stomach.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 4 months, 3 weeks ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 4 months, 3 weeks ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 4 months, 3 weeks ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 4 months, 3 weeks ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 4 months, 3 weeks ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 3 weeks ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 3 weeks ago
Thank you for the useful ideas. I like 1, 2, 8, and 9 especially. We can also use the need for food as a motive to get stuck in these situations.
It’s funny that Rallascant is his own separate option
I have generated more ideas to add to your list:
1. Hall of mirrors challenge where the characters have to navigate their way past m…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 3 weeks ago
For funsies and to keep the lore consistent
Rallascant
“…I’ll try to help as I can.”
Rallascant’s rabbit ears perked up as he heard the cursed word. Technically, he was there already. Summoned. He was under no obligation to actually show himself. He sniffed at the air and then dug up another dandelion root to nibble on. He watched things unf…[Read more]
- Load More

