-
whaley replied to the topic Burnout/Struggling with this Draft in the forum Plotting 4 months, 1 week ago
So you’re trying to present Ara’s world to the reader before the inciting incident happens, and you don’t know how to translate the inner world to the outer world?
If so, wait a minute. We have the same problem. I’m trying to write the same thing. XDThe best I can say is to come up with a meaningful, but normal situation that re…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 1 week ago
@whalekeeper @looylin @kielah-h
Just to be clear, the flowers are bushes outside of the house. I don’t think I mentioned that.
Gabriel
“Was that your blood?”
Gabriel looked back at the rug, and nodded. He’d bled on the floor more times than he cared to tell her. He hoped she wouldn’t notice more faint stains.
“So are these the monsters you w…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 1 week ago
Eek! Lol.
Wilhelm
He had been on the verge of telling Wolfgang that he wouldn’t aim for his sword – Wilhelm’s target would always be his opponent, not a weapon – when the boy vanished.
That door had a rough time of it that night. Wolfgang’s reentry rattled the cups left on their table.
“En garde!” Cried the madcap creature as…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 1 week ago
I’m wondering who is going to win this….
Wilhelm
He was in the middle of fitting his sheild onto his left arm. He kept his gaze on his work, but his eyebrows were rising into his hair. They were more trouble to keep in order than either his sword or his shield.
“Heavy weapons prepare us for pitched battle. Strength must be…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 1 week ago
Aww. I love him. He looks like a slightly snarky sweet heart with a big destiny.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 1 week ago
@whalekeeper @rae @loopylin ok i’m back
Sniper
Gabriel walked around like he knew the place.
Sorta reminded me of, well, me during the war, when I was wanderin’ the old halls of my dad’s lab back on Staten, my earliest memories reactivated.
“Is this where you lived with that old man? Your master?” Lucy asked.
“This is where he found me.…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 1 week ago
I was just reminded that I have an old Ellis drawing that I never shared (I don’t think?)@anyonewhowantstosee
the outfit isn’t really accurate but it’s close enough. Also the skin color and background colors are kinda weird but it’s fine

-
Koshka replied to the topic Burnout/Struggling with this Draft in the forum Plotting 4 months, 1 week ago
I would be up for a writing call. XD
-
Koshka replied to the topic Burnout/Struggling with this Draft in the forum Plotting 4 months, 1 week ago
Oh man, that’s rough. I hate it when I want to write but can’t (or the evil nemesis, needing to write, but not wanting to).
As for when words won’t word…I don’t know if any of this will apply or be helpful, but, since I’ve always struggled to get words on a page, I’ve had to learn methods to get myself into writing. Sp…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Burnout/Struggling with this Draft in the forum Plotting 4 months, 1 week ago
Also yeah, like @elishavet-pidyon said! Writing calls! I’m not sure how to make it accessible to everyone because not everyone uses Google chat. Which is what I normally use for calls. But we can figure it out.
-
whaley replied to the topic Burnout/Struggling with this Draft in the forum Plotting 4 months, 1 week ago
You wrote more than 50k words, which is a lot of emotional effort when writing the series of your dreams. So first off, that’s awesome. You’ll have plenty of material to edit. You’re definitely burnt out from that. That sounds normal to me.
I’m currently at an ADORABLE bookshop/cafe and slowly wanting and feeling the nudge to g…
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 1 week ago
Hehe.
By the way, his arming sword is a little under a yard long. His great sword is probably five feet, a precursor to the Zweihänder sword if he was in our world.
Wilhelm
“So instead you use flimsy weapons? I don’t see the wisdom of that. What about glaves and halberds? But nevermind. I’ve another trainer here somewhere.”…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Burnout/Struggling with this Draft in the forum Plotting 4 months, 1 week ago
I don’t have much advice, being in a similar situation myself. However, the thing that helps me the mostis just talking through plot holes and concepts. If you don’t have someone who can be a sounding board for you (in “real” life), I think most of us KeePers would be happy to be that. It’s nice to hear other opinions at the…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 1 week ago
@whalekeeper @rae remind me to write an rp later today (I have something I have to do but I also wanna do this)
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 1 week ago
Callum
The Stormwatcher legacy was impressive. Scary, even. Callum could imagine having visions, since he already knew half of the experience. Ellis had something to contribute to his family – something helpful. Maybe it didn’t require much ingenuity, which was something Callum needed because he had no born powers. But it sounded…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 1 week ago
Ellis
“Yes.” Ellis paused, thinking of how to explain. He had never had to before. He lightly touched his forehead where the blue diamond-shaped mark was. “I have a sort of extra eye. When it opens, I can see important moments in time. Many of my ancestors had the same ability, and they were able to use it to defend our kingd…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- posted an update 4 months, 1 week ago
@highscribeofaetherium | Hellooooo… 😁 Happy birthdayy…!! 🧁🎉✨ (Today is your birthday, right? XD)
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 1 week ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 1 week ago
@whalekeeper Thx @loopylin @keilah-h
Gabriel
“This is where he found me.” Gabriel stood, walking to the window and throwing back the curtain. Outside was a sea of delicate white flowers with pink centers, the origin of that sweet scent. “I had been bitten by a hydra, he stumbled across me looking for the person who was killing the monsters in…[Read more]
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 1 week ago
Trevor
Huntress pointed ahead. “There’s an exit this way, although I don’t know what it leads to. Be careful, we could be walking into a trap.”
The group followed her cautiously. The tunnel seemed to narrow round them, causing them to walk in a single file line. Trevor was feeling alright until he felt some sort of stone press down un…[Read more]
- Load More

It is, or was, thank youuu! (:
Oop, that made it sound like the 27th isn’t my birthday anymore lol.