-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 4 weeks ago
@whalekeeper but I like the stick figure it’s cute
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 4 weeks ago
Poor Remi has no faceclaim. Maybe someday
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 months, 4 weeks ago
Hey, that’s good!! I love it!!
The trench coat pose is definitely accurate. And she has the right expression, too. Thank you for working on this! <3
I’m having a hard time changing the mental picture I already have of her from the school RP. XD
I don’t know if this drawing is your mental picture or if it was something you had t…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 4 weeks ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 months, 4 weeks ago
@liberty I love that! It looks amazing!
-
Liberty replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 months, 4 weeks ago
By the way, how did you get the picture you drew for Whalekeeper so clean and white? Did you scan it?
-
Liberty replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 months, 4 weeks ago
@ellette-giselle @elishavet-pidyon @whalekeeper
Ellette: Here are Reinhard and Wolfgang! Did I draw them well?
I’m working on the whole league now. Just finished Peter yesterday, at least the pencil sketch. I’m planning to put symbols representing each character in the league picture. I thought of drawing the SS symbol for Reinhard, and of…[Read more] -
TheShadow replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 4 weeks ago
Azalea
Huntress camouflaged, but the beast pricked its head up and launched to its feet in a matter of seconds, its eyes following Huntress’ movement. Azalea stopped paying attention to it as the cloaked man advanced a few steps towards her. Azalea readied her pistol on the man, switching safety off.
“Are you the one who took all…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months ago
@keilah-h @loopylin @whalekeeper @anyone else
Here is the link to a Google drive with all the charts. Sorry it took so long, I was gonna problem solve some stuff then forgot like I usually do when other stuff comes up XD.
Let me know if you’d like some personal edits to the base design. I can easily do that (depending on the request).
-
Ruth posted an update 3 months ago
Link to KP-themed charts: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1y7Hje8adFf9qidVt1msmo27AhrIxq8Hh?usp=drive_link
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months ago
Unfortunately, I haven’t fully figured that part out, which is actually the reason I haven’t posted them yet. I wanted to just give you guys the Canva link, but if you don’t have an account, you can’t download it. As I typed this, I just made a Google Drive, so I’ll share that.
Because it was made in Canva, I figured using the…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months ago
@ellette-giselle for sure hehe
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon yess happy birthday to America
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months ago
@rae Those charts look super cute and useful! I like the KP theme. Would they be editable? I mean, I suppose they could be drawn/typed on in canva in a flat image form.
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months ago
Happy Birthday to the USA!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months ago
The board looks great!
Acharis
He wasn’t dead. That was good, at least.
Acharis found Iris’ gaze discomforting. The layer of wood over his face didn’t feel like enough protection as she appeared determined to bore holes through it with her eyes. He looked away and reminded himself that she could not see his irritation and fear. Not f…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months ago
@loopylin oooh i like it
Sniper
This room was someone else’s. A child’s.
I’m no kid expert, but even I knew the scrap metal on the floor looked like a hazard.
“Sometimes you wonder… what’ve you done? And it’s hard for you to be good without h…hurting inside your head, and hurting my… hm. Yourself.” Lucy whispered.…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 months ago
Have you had any time to work on that drawing? No rush if you haven’t, just checking.
-
Power replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months ago
That looks pretty good! A chart made for roleplaying is a good idea. I appreciate the large bio section because I like having the freedom to add what I want. It’s also a good idea to have one chart with space for art, and another without.
Also also – I already knew that Baron fact! Not sure how I learned it before this.
The hobbies chart i…[Read more]
- Load More

