-
Power replied to the topic WARS in the forum Plotting 11 months, 2 weeks ago
In my opinion, all wars are started by variations (or combinations of variations) of one thing.
Pride
Variations can be
- Selfishness
- Greed
- Misunderstanding
- Hatred
- Jealousy
It’s always on one side, almost always on both sides.
Even when a “good” group attacks a “bad” group, they tend to do it because the bad group…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 11 months, 2 weeks ago
… Our mother and my sisters and I call babies and little animals “squishies.” A humorously motherly term describing a cuddle bug. You just want to hold and hug and protect forever. XD Personally, it’s less disturbing than the eating metaphor.
Also, fabulous art, y’all.
@keilah-h I don’t know the character, but it’s fitting your style very…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 2 weeks ago
XD Those are fabulous. The time aspect is incredibly wibbly-wobbly. More so than Adventures In Odyssey where decades fit in years.
Which makes me want to insert some imortal icecream shop owner with a spy/military background and Scottish accent. XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 2 weeks ago
@whalekeeper awww that stinks, hope you feel better!
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 2 weeks ago
I have a huge headache and every time I try to RP, I get on my own nerves 😭 Let me recover from this virus and then I’ll drop-kick Lucy farther into the labyrinth.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 2 weeks ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 11 months, 2 weeks ago
The prototype looks so good! I’m really excited. Especially for the projects feature. It was a little hard to see stuff on my tiny phone screen, but I can zoom in so that’s not really a problem at all.
Thanks again for working on this. I really appreciate it!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 2 weeks ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 2 weeks ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 2 weeks ago

-
Koshka posted an update 11 months, 2 weeks ago
“Therefore they woke destruction
Against her and invoked
The Needs of the Sun of Things
And the Coming Race
And the Claims of Order–oh all
The holiest names
Known in our hearts. The even
Included her own.”
C. S. Lewis – The Saboteuse -
Ruth changed their profile picture 11 months, 2 weeks ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 11 months, 2 weeks ago
lol
I am like Whaley, when I see something really cute I just want to squeeze it! I have a stuffed animal named Charlie who gets a lot if squeezing lol. i also have a tendency to squeeze or punch soft things when I’m super excited.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 11 months, 3 weeks ago
Aw, @rae . I’m sorry life’s been rough like that. Definitely praying!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 11 months, 3 weeks ago
The prototype looks really good! I didn’t play around with it for very long, but from what I explored i like it!
Having this forum/website that’s actually ours and could be more active forum-wise and with a blog makes me excited! It seems like it’s going to be easier to use than KP atm, but like i said i didn’t spend a lot of…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 11 months, 3 weeks ago
@whalekeeper LOL
I don’t fault you for it, it’s just interesting that that’s the commonly accepted way of saying something is really cute.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 3 weeks ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 3 weeks ago
GuYs. The crazy impulses are growing stronger…
I’m very very tempted to pause literally everything I’ve ever made, and start a completely new world of some kind. I’ve got a desire to create something wonderful… something extremely fantastical. Also a strong desire to make something glow-y celestial beautiful. It’s been haunting me for the…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 11 months, 3 weeks ago
What am I saying? XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 11 months, 3 weeks ago
@ellette-giselle @keilah-h
To be honest… I wanted to squish the kitten like a stress toy. That was my original instinct when I saw it.
But I said I wanted to eat it instead because that’s a more commonly accepted thing to say. 😛
I must feel that way because I have a dog and it’s fun to squish his face when I kiss him. - Load More


