-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 2 weeks ago
@grcr @loopylin @mineralizedwritings
Loving all of this!! Everyone has gotten better and more confident with their art in the past… three years? I don’t actually remember how long it’s been lol, but it’s really cool to see.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 2 weeks ago
@loopylin @elishavet-pidyon and maybe @theducktator
Marcel
“And Marcel! You’re team captain two.”
Marcel stood in a corner, only half focused as he practiced spinning pencils in both hands. He looked up, suddenly aware of everyone looking at him. Some of the guys around him laughed and pushed him forward by the shoulders.
“How does that so…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 2 weeks ago
@rae thank you! I had fun with the pose
Aw, he’s cute! I love the fluffy hair so much <3
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 2 weeks ago
I should not be laughing this much at Rory’s skewed view of the world, but this interaction is hilarious to me lol
Dante
Dante stared at him. “…No, I don’t know. What kind of horror show of a hospital have you been to?” He shook his head. “Doesn’t matter anyway. I’m not leaving this building. The guy who did this is still out…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 2 weeks ago
@theducktator If they’re in high school, they’re in PE right now, getting ready to play dodgeball
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 2 weeks ago
Lois
Lois fished in his pocket for his key as he stood in front of his new room. The bedroom door was made from dark wood and had a brass handle and knocker. Both the door and the brass fixings had a few simple designs on them, the knocker being the most complicated. It was in the shape of a small bird, so that it looked like it was pecking at…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 2 weeks ago
Gabriel has ornithophobia now. I’m making this so hard for him
So mean lol. My poor innocent little charrie
All good, I’ve done worse to him…
Gabriel Mai — The Protector
Gabriel swung up the wall on the ampitheatre again, watching the bird fly away, looking over the many passages of the maze, hoping to find a way to follow. As…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 2 weeks ago
Yessss, the cringe 😭 It’s such a genuine mixture of appreciation for your past self but also disgust. I can’t believe I wrote some of the things on here.
like I would check KP at least 10 times every day 😭😂
Same. Normally I don’t much. But I’m on break now and I decided to spend my time writing, so guess what? 😂 I’m back to c…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 2 weeks ago
Gabriel has ornithophobia now. I’m making this so hard for him
Lucille
The crow dodged sharply to the side and Lucy yelped. A rock flew through the air and missed the crow’s head by inches. The Protector was already running after them and aiming another rock. The crows cackled in response.
Lucy desperately kicked her legs. She could unb…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 10 months, 2 weeks ago
Thank you everyone 💜💜💜
-
-GRCR-'s profile was updated 10 months, 2 weeks ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 2 weeks ago
omc like when we were doing the Character Party RP…that was insane, like I would check KP at least 10 times every day 😭😂
ik what you mean…writing’s been hard for me lately :/and I’ve been busy too!
i love pulling up old discussions and reminiscing old times…not to mention making my…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 2 weeks ago
AHHH! It’s so good!!!!! I love it!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 2 weeks ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 2 weeks ago
When I see that someone has posted art on here:

-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 2 weeks ago
This is better. It always looks different when it’s not on my drawing tablet 😖 -
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 2 weeks ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 2 weeks ago
I drew my character Lemonhead. The colors look wonky though idk why.

-
Koshka replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 10 months, 2 weeks ago
Oh, sister. I’ll be praying for y’all. *Hugs*
Everyone grieves a little differently. It’s okay to cry. It’s also okay to not be able to. It’s okay to not have words to pray, and even to be angry at God for a while. He’s a big God. He can handle it. David said some things to God in the psalms that weren’t the nicest words in…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 2 weeks ago
*lays prone under a giant snowbal*
“But…” A faint voice whispers, “Should I write Fiction, or work on homework?”
- Load More

