-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 4 weeks ago
My family doesn’t even celebrate Christmas until Christmas Eve.
Is there a reason why you do that?
I’m just curious because I’m going through an advent devotional right now, and the author introduced me to some of the feasts and celebrations leading up to Christmas (like St. Nicholas and St. Lucia), even though my denomination doesn…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 9 months, 4 weeks ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 9 months, 4 weeks ago
Oh and also the reminder that I pray for everything y’all post. XD I don’t always reply, but every time I get a notif I pray 🤗
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 9 months, 4 weeks ago
If y’all could be praying for my mom/my family. So last year she had a surgery to remove some tissue which had the potential to become cancerous (or was cancerous… I’m not exactly sure, lol). Everything’s been fine since then. But she’s been having appointments recently, some just as follow-up from last year, but they’ve also found some tissue…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
I know we talked on the phone but I wanna respond here too. I’ve had a lot of mental fog lately and I’m not really sure how I’m doing. I think I’m good though.
Sick again!
Oh no! Stop doing that. Being sick constantly sucks. I’m sorry. Hope you feel better for the holidays! <3
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
@whalekeeper  Thanks! I for some reason could not find that info in my own digging.
I have most of a roleplay written, but I have a strong (and probably stupid) urge to add another character I have who is actually a prince in his own story, and remove Dante and possibly Jack.
Idk we’ll see how I feel in the morning I guess. Sorry I’m being so slow.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
Gabriel Mai
“Because this place is dangerous, and no place for a child. You should be at home, eating cookies or something by a fire. Children should be protected above others, because they’re the future, and the most vulnerable. That’s why.”
They rounded a corner of the maze, opening up into a circular area, about thirty feet in…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic I DID IT GUYS, I WROTE AN ORIGINAL STORY in the forum Novel Critique Requests 10 months ago
@linus-smallprint Perfect pronunciation!!
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
@rae
Lucille“Why not?”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
Lol, yes.
Gabriel Mai
The foggy labyrinth stretched on before them. Gabriel’s hearing had returned, and now be could hear footsteps somewhere along one of the many passages. They were too far away for Gabriel to be able to distinguish man from beast. He kept his hand on the hilt of his knife, eyes scanning the walls of the maze.…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
Gabriel rn 😤😐
Lucille
The key turned into bright green dust in Lucy’s hand, falling from the lock like sand from broken glass.
Despite her choice, she glanced back at her home door. One part of her wanted to sit beside it for hours. But that didn’t matter now, since she couldn’t get in and seeing her parents might make things worse.
She…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
Gabriel Mai
“Lucy! You should have used the key to go home!” Gabriel dug his fingertips into his hair, before sighing, composing himself, and putting his mask back on. “Let’s go.”
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
Lucille
Lucy came to a kneeling position and slipped the key in the lock.
The door creaked open, and mist cascaded over the tiles. The green carpet Lucy had seen through the crack was moss, and sharp gray light poured over their faces. Lucy shivered and shoved her hands in her pockets.
There it was – the labyrinth again. A wall lay ahead…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
Gabriel Mai
Gabriel looked down at her. “You really shouldn’t breath in mysterious mists that are down low like that. Many poisonous mists are heavier than air.” She appeared fine, so Gabriel decided not to freak out. “What is it you want me to look at?”
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
The room has been christened the ‘100 Cupboards room’ I see. 🤣
typing long roleplays on KP with a phone is SO HARD compared to my iPad or my computer.
I can imagine that. My dad hates using his phone to type out stuff. I find my phone easier to work with, though. I think it’s because paragraphs are more columned so they fit on the…[Read more]
-
Esther changed their profile picture 10 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Why did you choose to write about your main character? in the forum Topic of the Week 10 months ago
Whaleyyyy, what kind of question is thissss 😭
Jk jkkkk, I’m just not sure off the top of my head how to answer this 😂😂
I feel like most of my WIPs start off with a tiny little snowflake of a plot until I snowball it into a full-fledged plot/story idea. But from that little bit of a plot bunny, I always start with the characters before I touch t…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
Man I can’t rp cause all I have is a phone and typing long roleplays on KP with a phone is SO HARD compared to my iPad or my computer.
but I’d love for my characters to find the 100 Cupboards Room lol, maybe I’ll do that when I’m able to access my computer on Monday
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
Lucille
“I… might know what a peasant is, and that’s me too.” She waved her hand over a door to make a peephole appear and looked inside. “There’s nothin to make me matter more… except being young. We’re equals, hm? Can’t use the whole key; you’re s’posed to benefit from half.”
Before Gabriel could interject, Lucy pointedly dropped to…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
Headmaster Howell!
- Load More
