-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 3 weeks ago
@theducktator @whalekeeper @elishavet-pidyon
Lois
Lois turned away from his short interaction with Viktor, to see a teammate go down with a ball to the face. He looked to where the ball came from, and saw Felicity, standing near the front of her team. She winked at him, then threw two more balls in quick succession, one at him and one at Viktor.…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 3 weeks ago
“I think the hardest thing about jumping off a bridge would be deciding whether to do a front flip or a back flip.” -my friend’s brother
“Are trees categorically considered plants?”-a coworker
“I’m jealous of my shoes.” -My cousin
“Autism is a spectrum, selfishness is just a thing.” -My dad
My cousin, texting me: “You simpil tun”
Me:…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 3 weeks ago
@whalekeeper Hehe I love that
Speaking of funny quotes, I do have some from you…
-
Koshka replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 4 weeks ago
Yay! okay, y’all. Expect to see another instalment by the end of the week.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 4 weeks ago
welp, let’s see it this one goes through…
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 4 weeks ago
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic my book again… in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 months, 4 weeks ago
I’ll just casually pretend that I didn’t read that.Pure genius! 😉
I probably should go through and add things to differentiate/clarify. I most likely will, idk.
The first two chapters of this book are really difficult, but I promise things become a bit easier later.
Got it! And I get the struggle. You don’t want to info dump or…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 4 weeks ago
XD
Dante
The chair moved down the sidewalk a couple yards before slowly rolling to a stop. Dante turned to see Rory’s puzzled expression, and then burst out laughing. Then he doubled over, holding his side.
“Heh, ow, hehe… there’s no way that wasn’t a bit,” he said, barely managing to hold back more laughter. “Seriou…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic my book again… in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 months, 4 weeks ago
Ah. No one “on screen” got shot, just the neighbors in the background, if that makes any sense.
😜
🤍🤍
I also thought it was interesting how Elia’s comment “it’s dangerous out there” put all the danger outside, so when it was followed by cozy family time, we felt safe inside. Like the Igby Cottage in WFS. Then ev…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 4 weeks ago
Ok! I’m back! @whalekeeper @rae IDK how we’re gonna collide with each other but ehh whatever.
Soldier
I beckoned with a wing toward the door, and Sniper followed me, Huntress still unconscious on his shoulders. He set her down in one of the rooms.
I decided to try to look through the cupboards in the opposite room. Maybe there was…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 4 weeks ago
Lucille
None of that sounded like a definite answer, so Lucy shrugged. She was just as interested in becoming a secretary, anyway.
A clap of thunder rumbled in the distance. Bugs chirped louder as if getting their last voices in before something louder arrived. Gabriel and Lucy sped up, jogging over leaf piles and patches of heather.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 4 weeks ago
@whalekeeper @loopylin @ducktator
Oof… Celerant just put Viktor in an awkward place. His deep sense of justice won’t like that. XDViktor
He was going to have a headache. Not from a strike or anything, but from this whole unruly ordeal.
“Great job!” He passed a ball to a lanky kid with the aim of a sniper. The kid nodded and pegged another…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 4 weeks ago
XD
Gabriel Mai
“That depends. Right now? No. You don’t have the strength nor the experience. In the future possibly, though I will say, there is yet to be a woman monster hunter where I am from. But if a woman had the will, and the strength to back it up, I guess it could be okay, though women should be protected like children…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 9 months, 4 weeks ago
@ellette-giselle The Tangled one is me when I read my one fanfic that I spent half of 2024 writing lolllll
I vacillate between “Why did I write this, this is weird” and “This is peak writing, I love it”
The other memes are so accurate too haha
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 4 weeks ago
Because she’s a diva? 🤣
Lucille
For a while, neither of them had anything to say. Lucy slipped the leather cover onto the hatchet, and they moved on, the tree’s fallen leaves trailing behind them. While they had spent time there, a darker mass of clouds had approached on the horizon and the wind howled somewhere above their heads.
“Do you…[Read more] -
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 9 months, 4 weeks ago
@rae @elishavent-pidyon @mineralizedwritings Y’all are SO GOOD how–
@linus-smallprint I love your style, it’s so cool. I don’t know if there are Narnia graphic novels, but I’d totally read one drawn like that. Your characters’ eyes are very expressive.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic my book again… in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 months, 4 weeks ago
Emrys set Blaine down and tilted Bennett’s face upward, “Of course I’m coming home today! I have a couple days off and ten little beans waiting to party with me.”
Bennett’s face lit up, “Are we gonna watch a movie?”
Awwwww
Mam…” Blaine stared adoringly. Without hesitation, he knew what he must draw. First a circle, because all good things start…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 4 weeks ago
He’d hate her attitude XD, but yes
Gabriel Mai
When the screaming quieted, Gabriel answered. “Pretty much, though I don’t know what a Chee-wa-wa is. Ditching them? I can’t. At the moment, the village I live in has had an increased number of attacks despite the population not growing by a large amount, and a few new varieties of…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 9 months, 4 weeks ago
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 9 months, 4 weeks ago
- Load More
