-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 9 months, 2 weeks ago
They look great! That’s an impressive project. I hope it turns out well!
Thanks!! 🤍🤍
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic idk what to call this but… in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 months, 2 weeks ago
I’m scared to write, because whenever I write something, an allegory of it happens to me. I wrote about depression, and I got depressed. I wrote about the MC’s mother dying, and my mom died of cancer. I went numb, succumbing to the darkness, didn’t grieve the way I was supposed to. Just like what I wrote.
If I write about a character’s dad lea…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic idk what to call this but… in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 months, 2 weeks ago
@savannah_grace2009 I love this!
Chapter 30 is interesting to me because my family went through sometime similar. Here’s the part that stood out:
She pictures her mom the last time she saw her, and remembers how she barely recognized her. She didn’t want that mom back. Why would she grieve a version of her mother that was broken, shattered, t…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 2 weeks ago
@savannah_grace2009 I’m late, but I read that scene almost as soon as I saw the email. It was absolutely beautiful!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ started the topic idk what to call this but… in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 months, 2 weeks ago
@esther-c @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @theshadow @theducktator @whalekeeper @rae @keilah-h @ellette-giselle @grcr @hybridlore
So most of you probably remember my little project back in March, you know, the collection that I put together that was a mix of poetry and short stories, allegories and things like that. I gave it to my youth group as part…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 2 weeks ago
Thank you for reading it 💜
It’s probably my favorite thing I’ve ever written!!!
Thank you for sharing. I’m going to screenshot this and save it to my phone, if that’s okay.
yes that’s totally okay! I’m honored that you want to, honestly!
-
-GRCR- posted an update 9 months, 2 weeks ago
I’m prolly one of the worst responders ever.
I never know what to say… -
-GRCR- replied to the topic my book again… in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 months, 2 weeks ago
UGH! KP signed me out as I was typing! That’s a new one. *sulks*
Let’s try this again……
I’m starting to get a feel for the amount of siblings! I pick a few to keep an eye on and the rest sort of come and go. It’s like getting to know a family with a tone of kids. (which is what it is, lol)
lolol
yaaayy
Not sure what “Thok” means. This is…
-
Koshka replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 9 months, 2 weeks ago
I know this is dreadfully late for a response, but I just saw this. I hope you’re doing better.
Eating disorders are a real struggle, especially as they’re not usually obvious until things start going off kilter.
(Prom the Pre-health student here) First of all, please remember that your body has a natural weight level at which it functions…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 2 weeks ago
Oh glory. Dad.
Thay was a little bit of a gutwrench. Beautiful. Really beautiful.
Thank you for sharing. I’m going to screenshot this and save it to my phone, if that’s okay.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 3 weeks ago
@whalekeeper all righty then, expect an rp tomorrow (hopefully)
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 9 months, 3 weeks ago
Praying! 🙏🏻 How are you all feeling now??
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 9 months, 3 weeks ago
@hybridlore @ellette-giselle @savannah_grace2009
Thank you so much girls 🫶🏻🫶🏻 -
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 3 weeks ago
I’m not getting notifs either. I haven’t for months, so I have to check every forum to make sure I’m not missing important tags. (At least it doesn’t take long to check.)
your charries are still sitting around waiting for the rain to let up right?
Yes. They are underneath a large tree
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 3 weeks ago
@whalekeeper @rae for some reason I’m not getting notifs for this forum even though I’m supposed to, unless you guys tag me. (part of the reason I haven’t done a rp in a while, the other reason being just plain old busy-ness)
your charries are still sitting around waiting for the rain to let up right?
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 3 weeks ago
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 3 weeks ago
Croissants 🥐
Onnendel loves them. They remind him of a breakfast food he ate often as a kid. He will get very sad if one goes stale and mutter nostalgic nonsense as he toasts it.
Dwogin doesn’t really like them. They’re too fluffy and don’t have enough substance to them. Flattens his to show how much of it is just air bubbles. Ridicules…[Read more]
-
HighScribe posted an update 9 months, 3 weeks ago
I feel so bad that I haven’t been interacting on here. I should get involved in a roleplay over break or something. Someone should spam me until I do lol.
-
It’s totally okay! I’ve honestly been wondering where you went XD
I miss you!
I also know I rant about this way too much but I will forever miss Character Party lol I haven’t really gotten into an RP since then XD-
I’ve missed you too!
The Character Party was soooo much fun. I can’t believe how long ago it was.
-
-
YOU’RE ALIVE!!!!!! HI!!!
-
Hii. Yep. I am.
(But sick which is why I disappeared again 😭)
-
-
-
HighScribe changed their profile picture 9 months, 3 weeks ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 3 weeks ago
Maybe I should have tagged some people but oh well XDXD
Imma wait a day before I bother any of you lol
- Load More
