-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 2 weeks ago
Lucille
“Speaking of, I’m starved.”
The wall ended. Lucy found one of the vines tangled on the top, a thick silver tendril, and hacked at it with her hatchet. One end of it fell to the ground, and she slid down it like a drainpipe.
She looked up at Mel, holding the vine steady. “So you didn’t get taken?”
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 2 weeks ago
Mel
“I came through a door in my great aunt’s cabinet. I just need to find my door again…” She stopped walking for a moment and looked out over the maze, the reality of her situation seeming to sink in a bit. “… I hope I’m not too late for dinner.”
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 2 weeks ago
Lucille
“Outer fields.” Lucy stopped to help Mel over an extra large mound of vines. “Do you know how to get back to Colorado?”
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 2 weeks ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 2 weeks ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 2 weeks ago
Mel
“Yes, but it was kinda on purpose. I like not knowing where I am.”
In all directions, the maze spiraled out, disappearing into the grey haze. It was quiet, save for a soft breeze and the ducks splashing down below. Mel waved goodbye to them. Then she stood up and followed Lucille, focusing hard on her balance.
“You’re a good…[Read more] -
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 2 weeks ago
Lucille
“…That way.” Lucy pointed. She stood up and began awkwardly walking along the top of the wall, arms and jacket winging out. “Are you lost too?”
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 2 weeks ago
Mel
“Where are we going?”
Mel joined her, climbing quickly and easily. She was happy the vines here didn’t try to grab her. Soon, they reached the top. Mel straddled the wall and looked at her companion expectantly. -
Loopy replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 2 weeks ago
3 pm central works great for me any day. Even if I have work, I’ll be done by then.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 2 weeks ago
Just throwing out another suggestion, how about 3-ish PM Central tomorrow? Or on Feb 7, since Ducktator can’t do the 31.
If 11 on either of those dates works better, great!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 2 weeks ago
Done at :34!
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 2 weeks ago
Abandoning you at :24 (sounds suspiciously of time travel). The rest will wait for tomorrow. I ‘zausted.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 2 weeks ago
Good job! Just wrote stuff. Thought I’d gotten so much written. Checked the word count.
33 words.
*Sobs*
-
Esther replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 2 weeks ago
Finished it, but it’s sooo bad 😭 I’ll edit it later XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 2 weeks ago
@ellette-giselle you’re welcome! it was a very enjoyable read!
@loopylin your planet worldbuilding is awesome 😉
-
Esther replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 2 weeks ago
Joining to finally lock in and get this overview book review for school finished 😭
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 2 weeks ago
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 2 weeks ago
She has wisdom in her policies. XD
-
Koshka replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 2 weeks ago
Alrighty. It’s getting late here and I have 250 I need to get written. So I’m sprinting. Feel free to join me if you dare.
Starting at :22
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 2 weeks ago
Or at least, it will this Saturday, and it should most Saturdays. Of course it would have to be a little case-by-case. Like everyone. Lol.
- Load More
