-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Scenes in the forum Plotting 1 year, 8 months ago
Hmm, It’s hard to know when I don’t know the story, but I would say that right now all you need to focus on is getting draft 1 fully on paper. From there you can go back and make changes/rewrites/connect things/etc.
That’s my tip. Having the whole story there helps you see the big picture, and it’s much easier to work off of the…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
my poor traumatized boy. -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Haha! Sounds good.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
I will! So far there’s not much… but we just started the story. Don’t worry, I’ll let you know. Right now I’m just chaffing because it’s not Tuesday.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I’m good with morning. You’ll have to wake Rory up because he’s dead out.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I also debated the ‘could actually kill you’ because could he actually? My sister said Rory would pop emotionally before killing anybody. (Not meaning he is weak, Ellette, just that he wouldn’t do it.)
He’s killed several times.
We don’t talk about that.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic First Draft Blues in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Here I come to the rescue!!!
lolololol.
Okay, so I have a process. (I was actually just explaining this to someone)
So, before I ever begin to write I pray. I write down the idea in my prayer journal and say, “Lord, here’s my idea. If you want me to write this book, give me the rest of the story” and He does.
After that,…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic First Draft Blues in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
*whimpers*
I’m struggling too right now. Just trying to make the time to write, and then when I do I find myself staring blankly at the page wondering why anything but my WIP will write bit not the WIP…
*Sighs*
I’ve also only finished first drafts for short stories, not a novel yet. Which is something I’m hoping to change this year but life.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@loopylynn
Ooops. Sorry. This makes sense.
*Nods*
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I think some of the others already were RPing as daytime too anyway…?
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I kind of made it day. It’s like when Joshua had the sun and moon stand still….talk about taking verses out of reference.
Sorry, I realized I didn’t tag you in the intro RP.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I think I already know them. =)
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Syph
This building was big. A high arched door way soared overhead, long tendrils of ivy climbing up the span. The little sprite sucked in a fortifying breath and placed one foot on the threshold. Come on you guppie.
It was just a building. And people. Way too many people that towered like overgrown Wingless. He shuddered and forced his ot…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Awesome! I’ll stick him outside the school (and let’s say it’s like, 7:30 am).
Also, he’s a character I made up for my sister’s story, so she has the right to correct me on things, or adjust stuff that doesn’t fit as she likes.
Description
Sypher is a water sprite. He is tall for his people at 4 feet 5 inches (
in the book he’s a lot…[Read more] -
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Yeah, actually….how would Rac like to meet a character of mine? We’d have to jump it to the morning (night time aught to be over by now anyway), but if you’d like I’ll throw Syph in.
Rae’s Alpha might actually like to meet him too….
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Leo
“Thank you, Leo.”
The words were soft–Leo almost didn’t hear them. He looked up from repacking the first aid kit to see Rory’s face disappear farther into his pillow. The comforter rose and fell in a deep sigh, then fell into a steady, even rhythm.
Leo smiled. Whispered a “Goodnight, God bless you,” and s…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Want a picture of him? (It’s when he’s older in the actual novel that he’s in.)
Rory
Rory curled up, letting his face disappear under the comforter. It was warm and soft. Unlike the military blankets he was used to. He wondered if this was what clouds felt like. Then he shuddered. He knew what clouds felt…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @the_lost-journal
Plus, the Bible requires two things if you want to read it. Context, and an open mind. You need history and context to even understand HALF, if not ALL of the Bible.
.
Context and History is all in the Bible. Reading other passages helps you understand other passages.
I would like to add something about t…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Sorry, I had to go look up how to take care of someone who lost blood….XD
- Load More
