-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@godlfantasy12
Also, Grimm looks amazing!!! His eye color is like, super cool!! It’s like a silver-blue. I love it!!
And if I come up with anything concerning the greetings in A’Grend, I’ll let ya know! 👍
Girl…
That scene…
Was…
AMAZING!!!! 🤩
I really enjoyed reading it and it kept me on the edge of my seat! Can’t wait t…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
I’d love to hear about it!! Other writers’ worlds always fascinates me!! 😄
-
Esther replied to the topic Guest Bloggers? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Anything you want to write about is great. Of course, you can ask me for suggestions if you’re not sure, but you can choose any random writing-related topic you like! You can also do a devotional type of post if you want instead.
Alrighty! 😀
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
Oof yeah…he probably won’t 😬.
He’s going to try to find out about Bren’s powers without Madelene and Alex knowing…
OH!! I just had an idea. Freedom, so Viola is after Bucky, right? And Vance is after Asher, and maybe Aaron..and now Dylan. What if those two team up? Like have a truce and help one another find…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
XD XD speaking of, Ik Alex and Madeleine still have to go but do u wanna go ahead and RP as Vance or wait?
I’m kinda bored rn not gonna lie XD XD
Ah I’m doing math rn, I might be able to talk later! I’ll let Freedom go first, if that’s alright with y’all. 🙂
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
I’m good with it! 🤣🤣 Haha, Vance will be SO excited about all the people XD. But that’s good! I want to make him as annoyed as possible, XD
And yes, 3 groups is great! And I think they’re as perfectly matched as we can make them XD 🙂
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Aww GIRL!!! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!! That makes me feel so good!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️🥲🥲 AHH I know!! The poor babies 😭😭😭😭
I’m SOOO glad that you enjoyed it and can’t wait for the next parts! You are soo sweet!!! ❤️❤️
(Awww girl! ❤️🥲 I’m so glad that it was moving! As a writer, I’m so happy…but as your friend…I’m sorry for making you h…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Aww okay! I sure will! 🙂
Thank you so much! Haha, yeah. It’s one of my favorites scenes so far…and don’t worry, Asher is okay.
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Haha, yeah! I’m so glad that you’re interested though!! 😀 Thank you! It makes me feel so good 🙂
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
XD Aw I’m so glad that your excited and ready for the next part!!
Okay I will!!! I’ll try hard to write a TON tomorrow for you!! 🤞😉❤️😂
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Ahh I know!! It made me anxious writing it 😅🙁.
….🤐🤐🤐
All I can say is that Asher is okay…
Or, he survives…barely 🤐.
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Okay, here’s the next part! And it kinda ends abruptly, because that’s all I’ve written so far. Enjoy! And, well…you’ll be in suspense for that last part, Lol 😀 XD
And if you haven’t seen the first part yet, it’s back on page 6 of this forum 😉
@freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @godlyfantasy12 @princesachronicle22 @thearcaneaxiom @felicity…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
AWW Adoulphus’s boys!! And the picture for Henry…I watched a movie the other day with that guy in it XD!
Haha, Aiden’s in that stage? That will be fun XD.
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
I believe it’s Aria, Fen, Isabel, Jonathan, and Eli! And then Dylan is going to join. @freedomwriter76 correct me if I’m wrong! 🙂
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Aww Albert!! The poor baby!!!! No, of course we won’t judge him!!
Ahh okay! Yeah, you just do whatever you think would work the best 🙂
Okay! So Isabel, then Albert, then Elias.
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Aww Sadie!! 🙂 She’s all grown up!
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
OHHH YEAH!!! I’ll have Matt and Asher split up…they’ll be alright 😬😅 XD.
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Oof I forgot to tag you 🤦. Sorry!
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
I’m fine with Dylan joining Aria, Fen, Isabel, Jonathan, and Eli! 🥰
And however y’all wanna split up the group is fine with me, although I will say keep Albert with Elias or Lily, bc he wouldn’t do so well on his own without one of them…😬😅
Okay! Haha…oh yeah, poor Albert. Is he the younger brother? Or is Elias?
do y’all w…
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Thank you so much!!!! 😭❤️🥰💕 It feels good knowing that my writing can be impactful. ❤️
Yessss, that theory is so true!!!!! 😉😎🥰
You’re so welcome!! And yess, I love your writing! ❤️🥰💕
And yes, it is!
(heh…don’t worry…I do the same…especially with Dietrich…I’m writing a scene with him in it right now, and it’s…just…k…
- Load More
