-
Koshka replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
Oi!!! Count me in. Mondays and Saturdays work best for us. =)
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
*Exhausted sigh*
Leo
“…what I’m doing? Helping clean up a kid. Same job I’ve had since my sister was born.” Leo grinned, then let it fade. The old bandage disappeared into a trashbin. He moved to the sink to wash his hands. “Or did you mean like, with medical stuff? To be honest, I’ve got more expirence with…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months, 1 week ago
So I’m guessing that’s Riker cause his brown hair and blue eyes?
Which means a bunch of Russians beat him up because he was a German and they were mad about his involvement in the camps.
Yes it’s Riker.
Uhm…yeahhhh….kinda???
He may or may not have been arrested
Leon, too
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months, 1 week ago
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
@keilah-h those animations are so good! I finally just got a chance to watch them, and I love them
-
freedom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months, 1 week ago
-
freedom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months, 1 week ago
@ellette-giselle since I know you want everything Book 3 related🙈
-
freedom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months, 1 week ago
this one involved some tracing but I’m also really proud of the shading/details/etc 🙈
this may or may not be for a scene from Book 3 of the Broken and Redeemed TrilogyTW: BL00D/BRUISES

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
aren’t you supposed to be RPing?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
Ha!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
Honey…they aren’t speaking that well of you.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
I’m in perfect health! Look at my characters!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic ⚔️Fantasy WIP⚔️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
I have neither of those, but I’d love to email about it if you would be willing.
-
freedom replied to the topic ⚔️Fantasy WIP⚔️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
@ellette-giselle that’s true…😂
I have a few authors that I talk to a lot about KC but they’re on Instagram/Discord so it’s definitely a more private messaging kind of system
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic ⚔️Fantasy WIP⚔️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
well you have my EMAIL!!! *hint hint hint!!* lolol
Oooo! I can’t wait to love the cast so much too!!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
shut up, you’re making me remember that I haven’t eaten.
And no! Don’t say it! I’m not. I’m just busy writing.
Rory
He watched Leo with interest. He’d had medical training– enough to hide injuries from the doctors. “Do you know what you’re…” he trailed off, suddenly frightened that he’d said something…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic ⚔️Fantasy WIP⚔️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
Yeah haha. If we could all talk privately it’d be different and I could share more😭
And honestly same. It takes a lot for me to like a fantasy book. KC, however, is very near and dear to my heart 🤭
The cast is just ugh I love them sm
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic ⚔️Fantasy WIP⚔️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
Oh really?! Me too!
Ah yes, that’s why I’ve stopped posting stuff on here.
Yes, I’m not a huge fan of Fantasy as it tends to be lame, trashy, or cliché (or all of it, lol) but I am very intrigued by this.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
Okay y’all! Tortillas are done and taco meat is cooking.
Leo
What had the kid done to himself? Knowing the chaos this school seemed to generate, Leo decided he didn’t want to know. He quietly took the used bandage so the kid wouldn’t have to move.
And he’d make sure to take out the trash tonight. Best not to leave evidence.
- Load More
