-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Yup I thought it was a cute way for the nickname to happen!
also…
heh…heh…
heh.
👀
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Loopy’s Space Comic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Also that video game thing would’ve been my baby bro…. XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Loopy’s Space Comic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@loopylin luv it!!!
(ps ur good….as long as Dante is still canon XD XD XD)
ALSO!! The ship reminded me of Among Us XD!!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I feel like everyone is just avoiding the second one/doesn’t know what to say XD XD XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@loopylin by Loopy!!
@keilah-h aww poor Crosshair 😭 @freedomwriter76
Paxton
Paxton could hear jumbled, frantic words being thrown at him, but he couldn’t quite make out the voices.
His legs grew tired from the kicking, blood turning to metal in his veins. He rolled over to his side, curling into a fetal position and trembling. He squeezed h…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@esther-c I love that! Characters goofing off is hilarious.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 LOL yeah, he’s just not used to it.
Crosshair
Paxton stared at him, terrified.
Riker reached to comfort the boy. Paxton screeched and kicked at him.
What had set him off?
Crosshair ran all the words he’d said through his mind again, trying to pick up what had made Paxton start screaming.
His…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Wow, that was a great scene! Sad, but awesome how he cares for her!
@mineralizedwritings Yep! Otherside is awesome. And yes! I liked Subwoofer Lullaby too (I actually like all of them, lol).
Crescent Dunes is from the newest update (which is coming out this Wednesday I think). The soundtrack was already up on Pandora and…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic My Marvel AU in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@smiley Nah, it’s fine, I didn’t notice.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Loopy’s Space Comic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@loopylin You’re welcome!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic My Marvel AU in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@smiley I love this!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Loopy’s Space Comic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@loopylin wow, this is cute! I like it!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Faceclaims! in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
@everybody Ha, I should start looking for faceclaims for my charries now.
Only problem is I have to run everything by my brother first if it’s a charrie like Feather, Jareth, or one of those in our shared storylines, and I’m not sure when we’re both going to have the time to be scrolling through pictures of complete strangers…..
(LOL I just…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Loopy’s Space Comic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@loopylin Cool!!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@hybridlore I hope so!! XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@smiley no u did good!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I have the one for today too!!
Warning…this one….is sad and a bit angsty….no trigger warnings, just a bit sad. Its also very short.
Day 2: Daydream
Ship: Novella
MCs: Arabella
“Daydream” (A series of pleasant and/or distracting thoughts.)
“How can I trust you after this?”
“I don’t know right now, alright?! I just…don’t know…”
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@smiley AWESOME!!
I just wrote mine for June 1st Prompt!!!
@freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @euodia-vision @anyone idk who to tag cuz idk who really wants to read it??? X
Day 1: Meet Cute
MCs: Child Ara and Child November
“Meet Cute” (In when two future love interests first meet)
“Wowie…”
November stared wide-eyed at the immaculat…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 AWWW 😭
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 should I wait till @keilah-h can RP? I don’t mind
- Load More
