-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 I’m excited about quite a few 😏
including tomorrows!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings I think I’m good with being Luna again too.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @euodia-vision @esther-c @smiley @anyone-else AHHH THANK YALL SO MUCH!!!!
Also freedom THE RIKER ONE IS MY FAV OF YOURS TOO SO FAR XD!!! It gives me November and Ara vibes XD
UGH FELIX AND ADINAH 😭
I gotta figure out what I’m gonna do for todays…I’m not sure…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
WAIT!!! Is baby wolfie with Frida?! And despicable Hans?😭
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 I don’t really have anything else to RP as Pax rn. Probably won’t until u introduce the new charries (also will Frida recognize Pax?)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 GAH POOR LEON 😭 AND POOR RIKER
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Also I’m good with it!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 oh… he most definitely will…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 4 months ago
@mineralizedwritings awesome job!!!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@smiley so checking their pulse basically
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Day 4: Battle Couple
Ship: SunWolf (gonna start using these ship names instead)
MCs: Jocelyn, Grimm & Nyx
“Battle Couple” (A romance between to fighters, usually in fantasy or sci-fi)
“Heads up!”
Grimm spun around, metal hitting metal as he blocked the sword that had been aimed for his shoulder. He let out a low growl as the long, claw-li…[Read more]
-
Elanor replied to the topic Does anyone here write poetry or haiku's ? in the forum Poetry 3 years, 4 months ago
Lost Love
This is from my heartache knowing two dear sisters in Christ were going through the pain of having said goodbye to loved ones whom they had held very near to their hearts.
When love’s lost
It takes with it a heavy cost
So full of love
For those God gave from above.
This love so fills
That it bubbles up and spi…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
AGH I FORGOT TO MENTION!! @EVERYONE
in this story- Paxton is around 17 and Luna is around 19
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Ummm in simple answers….
Yes November left…
and…Jocelyn….
OKAY I MADE ONE FOR DAY 3!!!
Day 3: Check Their Pulse
Ship: Lux
MCs: Paxton and Luna
“Culture Clash”
(In which confusion occurs between people from different backgrounds)
A small trickle of blood slid down Paxton’s neck, paintin…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 lol yeah depressing character deaths are just……agggghhhhh I hate it but I need it in my stories but then I get so sad when I have to kill someone off……
@freedomwriter76 I think it’s your turn. The comforting words Paxton heard sound more like they’d come from Riker. Crosshair….IDK, I think he’s kinda hanging back,…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Loopy’s Space Comic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Do your characters hate you? in the forum Genre-Writing 3 years, 4 months ago
@livingwoodchronicles wow that was cool!!
I don’t know…..my charries would have a LOT to say about me, and not all of it is nice so…..Hmm, maybe I’ll interview one of the tamer ones, the ones who WON’T bite my head off.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Faceclaims! in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
@esther-c 🤣🤣 yeah lol
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Do your characters hate you? in the forum Genre-Writing 3 years, 4 months ago
@livingwoodchronicles beautiful!!!
- Load More
