-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Sebastian Universe in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper I love it!!!!
Also, his parents are from different universes? In that case, he’d get right along with my charrie Kaida. Her parents are from totally different unvierses too. How they met is…..a funny story……lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@godlyfantasy12 Peanuts was awesome! And the movie was super cute.
My favorites of the comics were always the drawing ones….where one character would draw another and make funny comments about that person…..
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 Wow that “blow up the bridge” scene was awesome!
Jakob’s “Why don’t we wait till the trucks are on it” was oddly funny. Even though I know it really wasn’t supposed to be….?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@smiley I honestly agree with what @euodia-vision said.
Also, I don’t hate the ship. It just never ended up happening, so I’m not usually inclined to ship it.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper cool, cool.
He seems to be a pretty awesome charrie.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Lost Island (An Animal Fantasy RolePlay) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@grcr Yeah, it is!
-
Elanor replied to the topic The Moonlit Sea and Me in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years, 1 month ago
Love the imagery. I live right next to the sea and was able to visualize it very well. (I must say sitting on the seashore is such a nice quiet time where poetry comes easily to me)
I would repeat what the others said about the last lines but in general it’s a lovely poem. It shows how the mind and soul of the author can feel trapped in dark s…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Like me, I don’t go looking for ur emails or info so I don’t really see them, I just get on the fox and can chat and leave comments and then see your chats and comments as well, does that make sense?
now if u write ur personal info in a comment or in the doc, then yea whoever reads it will see it. Again I don’t think anyone on here would like……[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
So my thing is, I sincerely doubt anyone is going to find this specific doc/link, on this small sub-forum, in this larger forum, on this small Christian writer website, on the VAST INTERNET, plus go specifically hunting for our emails in said google doc?
BUT if y’all are really concerned about it we can just forget about it 😊
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@hybridlore, nothing, it’s now just there in case of emergencies. It’ll now be in ur google docs space if we should ever need to chat thru there
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@mineralizedwritings it should let u edit, I have it where anyone with the link can edit the doc
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@smiley bruuuh Lucy is a mess XD
I luv Linus!!! And of course Charlie Brown! U can’t have peanuts without Charlie Brown! AND SNOOPY!!! AH SNOOPY!!!
I also absolutely adore the lesser known character, Rerun!!! Lucy and linus’ baby brother. I adore him.
The peanuts movie was soooo good imo
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Let’s see if this works!!
@freedomwriter76 @hybridlore @euodia-vision @calyhuge @esther-c @mineralizedwritings @keilah-h @loopylin @whalekeeper @smiley @anyone-im-missinghttps://docs.google.com/document/d/177QQ3sszd1xkLfzJyPZBikxBnUjytG_XFCJZYEiKEek/edit
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Idk, I just don’t remember having to share it on KP.
like I think it was on the doc itself but u didn’t have to share it on KP. U just posted the google doc link on KP, and then gave permission to those who wanted to be on the doc 😊
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
I had a google doc with people on here once and I don’t remember ever having to share my info like on KP or anything. It may have been on the doc…but unless someone went looking for it I don’t remember ever actually sharing it, but maybe that’s just me lol but I totally understand everyone’s feelings on that (I’m the same way!)
So yea, y’all…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@calyhuge That’s funny!
So you’re the real Calvin and Hobbes.
Sadly I don’t remember any specific beginning lines. I do remember my favorite ones were when he pretended he was a spaceship pilot or something.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@calyhuge lol you’ve read calvin and hobbes?
I was introduced to it by a comic compilation at a friend’s house and found it funny.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Well…..
I’m really not comfortable with sharing my email or any of that, so…..
TBH when KP glitches, I just wait till it’s back up again……..the site owners will fix it eventually, you know what I mean?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper Yikes!
Makes for an interesting story though.
- Load More
