-
Scoutillus Finch replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
Ok KP hates my art I guess lol!
-
Scoutillus Finch replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago

-
Scoutillus Finch replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
lemme try again

-
Scoutillus Finch replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
It’s truly a shame, really. TRON has so much potential, and on one hand I’d love to see it become a franchise, but on the other, I don’t know if it would get the Star Wars/Marvel treatment if it was resurrected. Bottom line, I would only want it resurrected if the person in charge was someone I could trust to use it for a good story,…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 ehhh he’ll be interesting!
and when he inevitably dies, people will be like “awww but I was hoping for a good ending!”
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings I hate how toxic many of my fandoms are, too.
Can you believe a lot of the Minecraft players?? Especially concerning the mob votes (which I think are really fun).
Also, I read a saying, “Nobody hates Star Wars more than Star Wars fans,” and I hate how true it is.
And as for Marvel, the less-than-stellar writing and supposed…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 awww that first one is sweet!
and the second two ideas?
Hey, I’d try it out, might be interesting!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@rae cool beans!
I love how I can see all this Star Wars stuff in your stories even though they have nothing to do with each other lol
Maybe it means I’ll like whatever you’ve written once it’s published!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@esther-c lol
@savannah_grace2009 Some of my fanfic villains, like Hemlock or Dyson, would work perfectly as Pythonos…. *shudder* and they’d enjoy it too
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@jonas I know….
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@princesachronicle22 thanks!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
@scoutfinch180 finally another person who gets it! I’ve met two or three others on here, which is great.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@jonas I know!! I want to keep it going because, well…..RPing as Tech is interesting.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
@rae oh wow!
-
Scoutillus Finch replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
I fight for the users too!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@jonas I know, I want to RP but I’ve been sick since the day after Christmas, so….Haven’t had much time or energy for it
-
Scoutillus Finch replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
I did read Marcurious’s intro, and it was pretty interesting!
I’ll check it out!
-
Scoutillus Finch replied to the topic Guardian Angels, a space story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Interesting! How can you foreshadow Grathmere before this point perhaps? does Alpha have powers that are similar that Nahim makes him hide?
The scene is to be written like a horror, if you will, with the reader feeling dread and fear. I’m not good enough to write that way rn. Especially since I don’t read horror. This is actually the onl…
-
Scoutillus Finch's profile was updated 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Scoutillus Finch replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m so flattered you value my opinion!
I might be able to help a little, but I am a hobby writer so I can’t guarantee how often I’m able to critique/post, but I can get started on giving you my opinion on the excerpt I saw introducing Marcurious tomorrow perhaps. I wish I could guarantee you help, but I might have plans…[Read more]
- Load More
