-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
@e-m-trepke @power @hallie-jean
Rinzler
“The ‘Dark Player?’” Rinzler eyed the kid dubiously. They looked to be close in age, but that didn’t mean he trusted him. If anything, he trusted him even less than he trusted Hesh or Kent. “With a name like that, if I hadn’t already realized you’re completely foreign, I would’ve thought you were from m…[Read more]
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
Yay! Another character! Can I have a brief description?? It sounds like maybe another character from the Star Wars universe, but I could be wrong..? Also, I like the mysterious ‘dark past’ vibes!
Once again, I mean no disrespect! I apologize for my character’s attitude, and I think you guys’ charries are awesome!…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
@e-m-trepke @power @hallie-jean
Feather and Rinzler
“Well, you’re a persistent one, aren’t you, love?” The new character smirked.
Feather wasn’t quite sure what to say to that. Rinzler growled audibly.
“All right. I’ll give you a deal. I’ll tell you my name…. if you can tell me where I am.” said the new character.
Feather looked around.…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
@e-m-trepke @power @hallie-jean
Feather and Rinzler
“Well,” said Feather, “that was rude.”
“Hmmph,” came Rinzler’s voice. He was still looking in the character’s direction.
“Don’t hurt him, Rinzler.” Feather told him. “That’ll make him even less likely to trust us.” She walked up to the character and stood in his line of sight. “My name’s…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
@hallie-jean Maybe my characters could meet yours!
Feather and Rinzler
“Did you hear that?” Rinzler had both discs out, wary.
“It’s probably nothing,” Feather reassured him. They were out of the dungeons, wandering through the hallway again. Hesh and Kent were engaged in conversation behind them.
Suddenly, another c…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Hello! I thought I should probably introduce myself… in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 4 months ago
Oh hello there, nice to ‘formally’ meet you! I am Koshka around here, I would rather not have a dog, and I’m sort of learning violin (that’s currently on hold as I wait for a new instrument).
Swords? They can certainly be beautiful weapons, but I prefer archery (particularly traditional Turkish horse, although I don’t have a…[Read more]
-
Power replied to the topic Hello! I thought I should probably introduce myself… in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 4 months ago
Greetings @e-m-trepke! I am Power or the Black Mongoose for short.
You think swords are awesome hu? So, what is your favorite sword?
I am also a big reader of sci-fi and fantasy. What are the names of some of your favorite sci-fi/fantasy books?
-
Power replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
Kent sat up. His head felt like someone had hit it a couple time with a iron pan then gave it s good kick for good Luke. What had he been dreaming about? Birds making a garden on a roof? A blinding light flashed in his eyes “Ow! What it is that?” Kent covered his face.
“Sorry” Came Feathers voice, and the light moved to…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
Feather and Rinzler
Feather awoke to darkness.
After a few minutes, her eyes adjusted to the dark to see Rinzler beside her, his lights glowing dimly. He sat up, and they flared a little brighter. Kent and Hesh were lying in the other corner, just waking up.
“Where are we?” Rinzler asked.
“Don’t know.” Feather replied.…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
Feather sniffed at the air. “Do you smell something?”
Kent, the leopard creature, sniffed it too.
Hesh had been asking questions, but he suddenly stopped and shouted, “Hold your breath!” He collapsed, and Rinzler gave him a confused look before he, too, fell to the ground.
Feather’s vision was getting blurry. She thought s…[Read more]
-
Power replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
The one called feather, oddly enough she had no feathers, turned to Kent as the made their way done the tunnel. “Are you an Ailurid? There are legends in my world of creatures who look like you. Only they’re a little more humanoid.”
Kent froze for a moment then quickly kept walking. In my world? Who and what were these cr…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
Feather and Rinzler
The cat introduced himself as Kent Briggs. “Like I asked him,” said Feather, “what’s your world like? What is it called? You remind me of one of the creatures from legends I’ve read, as I might have explained before.”
Rinzler looked around at the bright sky above him. “You think there are any native inh…[Read more]
-
Power replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
(E M Trepke, yes Kent is a leopard)
Kent stared with wide eyes at the ape creatures. The one who had introduced itself as Hesh was talking “And with me are Feather and Rinzler. How did you get here?”
“Not totally sure. I was walking along a path heading back to the village, when I came upon a cave which I thought would…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
Feather and Rinzler
“Well, we technically come from two different worlds in the same universe, separated by vast stretches of space.” Feather explained. “That’s where the starships come in. They’re a little like water ships, but they have different shapes and engines on the back. They fly instead of traveling in the sea.” She…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
Feather
Rinzler wasn’t taking their companions too well. Feather could see it in his expression. She could have a talk with him later.
“Here we are,” said Hesh, gesturing to the door they’d come through. They exited to a clear sky.
Feather looked back. “You two are from different worlds than Rinzler and I are. What are you…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
Rinzler and Feather
Rinzler eyed the cat-like creature in front of him. Great, he thought. Another creature to follow us around.
The cat yakked on and on, finally coming to a stop. “…I don’t even know your names. Okay, I’ll shut up now.” he finished.
Feather’s apparent new friend—Hesh—introduced them all before Rinzler coul…[Read more]
-
Power replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
Kent Briggs
Suddenly, from the deep blackness beyond the door came a roar “LIGHT!!!” and a huge and lanky form burst out of the murk. “Wonderful Light!” Kent Bigg the leopard, clothes torn, a goose egg above his left eyebrow, and covered from head to toe in dirt, took a flying leap through the doorway and collapsed in…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
Feather and Rinzler
“See? He just openly admitted he came here while trying to steal something!” Rinzler whisper-hissed.
“Ssshh, Rinzler.” said Feather. “We don’t know his motivation. In his world, he might very well be the good guy. Until he does something really wrong, I choose to trust him.”
“The last guy you trusted like that…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
Feather
“That’s kind of a cool name,” said Feather as Hesh introduced himself. “It sort of reminds me of the names from Rinzler’s world.” She walked down the hallway. “If this place is anything like the Sanctuary—a place in the world I come from—we should see more action once we get closer to the center.”
Unless we’re alone here, she…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
@koshka @keilah-h @emilysf @e-m-trepke
Ok, we’ll have them all meet after the kitchens ok. Maybe later. For now they can hang with Hesh 😂
Koshka u wanna make the next scene? I made the last one. Or Emily?
- Load More
