-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
First off, I love that! Second off, we are using ether too!!! We actually have many degrees of ethereal concepts, like the most fundamental before all else is the Everything and the Nothing. Both are kinda Ether-esque mega manifolds that briefly touched creating the universe. But then there’s many lower degrees of ether having to do…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
Yeah, I hadn’t written in my book for like a month, but today I finally had a breakthrough and just forced myself to write stuff XD
Also that sounds like a really cool story!!
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
XD Yes, it’s the sad truth of us artists
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
I love this!!! I love the little white dragon. What’s your worldbuilding like? Is this a particular dragon, or one of many? How and why do they fly in space? ect?
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
I know right???
I’m such a procrastination queen that art I could have finished in two hours takes two months XD But when I take the time to just DO IT then it usually turns out pretty well
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
First off, I love your profile picture
Second, that looks so cool!!!! I love the white creature that’s like floating near one of the planets!
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
That looks so good!!! Great job!! 🤩👏
That looks amazing!!! That’s so neat!! 🪐✨
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
OOOOOO
I like the swirly-ness! And the space dragon. And everything else. XD *is amazed at your painting skills*
-
SarahSmile replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
I do read some fantasy, though not much. Do you have a favorite fantasy book/series? I think it might be fun to try reading other genres.
My favorite breed of dog is probably Australian-Cattle-Dog-Mix because that’s what my dog is, so of course it’s the best kind of dog ever and I’m totally not biased. I also like Golden Retri…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
I like mold. (Not if it’s on my food, but I think it is really cool otherwise.) One of my dream stories to write in the future is set in a world full of giant fungi and bugs… (there is a giant bee-hive with a whole human culture centred around the bees…) And Jonathan sounds wonderful! I would love to hear more. 🙃
Oh that would be cool!…[Read more]
-
SarahSmile replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
I have read some Agatha Christie, but not a great deal.
Answers to your other random questions:
- Depends on the season. In fall, I usually go hot apple cider; In winter, hot cocoa; Most of the rest of the time, I have milk with breakfast and iced sweet tea (a delicacy in the American South) with lunch and dinner.
- Dogs.
- A Time…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom About that…..
I watched maybe ONE episode of that at my grandparents’ house. My cousins put it on. I was kinda like “ehhh.” What does that make me?
@e-m-trepke I liked it! I greatly enjoyed most of the HTTYD spinoffs.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Careful with all the burning, you don’t want to be the new fire lord.
What are you talking about? I just want to destroy the non fans hope by raining a fire over their lands, and from the ashes, a new Avatar centered world would rise, a world where I… I mean… Avatar is the supreme ruler of everything!
I once f…
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah nooooooooo such movie could even be considered to exist
And yes, to everyone on here, The Last Airbender is one of the first and best examples that most people use in writing videosarticles about the redemption arc. Even though the show is based on Asian beliefs and culture, the relationship between Zuko…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Wow… all this fourth dimension stuff is extremely difficult for tiny human minds to comprehend. *my Martian doppelgänger chuckles from across the room*
XDXD I’d say that if you wanted to, and you got the right visuals are explanations, you could still get some intuition.
Yes, we need to propagate Last Air Be…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Thanks! As I told Min, the fourth dimension here is spatial, not temporal. There is a temporal dimension, but it’s not the fourth, but I’m not sure if it’s the fifth yet. All a tesseract is, is a 3 dimensional shadow cast from the fourth dimension. You can gain intuition on this again with a 3d – 2d model. Take a light source, and…[Read more]
-
Kathleen replied to the topic Your favorites of KP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
If they’re comfortable and open, it would be wonderful to get their insights and understanding for an article on the subject!
I’ve heard from Autistic people online that autism is often misconstrued in media like books and movies. It’s one of many topics that a simple google search isn’t enough for. So if they are cool with it, an…[Read more]
-
LandriC replied to the topic Hello everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Hello!! Yes, I do like dragons, and there are many days where I prefer tea to coffee (I’m a sucker for a cup of Earl grey!) I haven’t ever done much in sci-fi, but I like to read it sometimes!
As for my story, the sister feels like she needs to prove herself to her parents. Her older sister is always the go-getter and the dare dev…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Help! I want to start a blog in the forum Publishing & Platform 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Help! I want to start a blog in the forum Publishing & Platform 3 years, 8 months ago
Ooooh! Cool ideas you have so far!! If I come up with any, I’ll share!
- Load More
