@dragon-snapper
Active 9 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3515
-
Alia and
Jenna Terese are now friends 8 years, 6 months ago -
SeekJustice replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I’ll definitely be praying! Homesickness is horrible.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia oh, I see
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Oh! @rochellaine Happy birthday to you and your brother! *throws feathers and candy*
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Oh! @rochellaine Happy birthday to you and your brother!
-
Catwing replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder Not really. If I jumped on a trampoline or rode a horse that day, as I fall asleep I may feel bouncy-ish. Like I’m jumping or posting (something you do on a horse). But it doesn’t wake me cause I’m not asleep yet. But if I move it stops. *shrug*
-
Catwing replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Thanks! That’s the picture on @sam-kowal ‘s page, right?
I already found your picture at the beginning of this thread. -
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Welcome back! What you working on? I’m writing a blog post. 😀
@jenwriter17 probably… But sometimes I just don’t come and get distracted. 😛 -
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 Do you want a picture of mine if I can get one? Is there anything in specific to want me to draw? I also painted a castle picture if you want to use that.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing agh, I wish I could join you tonight, but I can’t. Will you be on tomorrow or the weekend?
-
Joy replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing Here are Sam and Stan. I drew them awhile back when they were originally going to be my MCs for the KPA.

@sam-kowal Feel free to point out any changes that need to be made for her to draw the cover
(She’s making a cover picture for Warren’s dog KP story 🙂 )
-
Joy replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing Oh, I have a picture of Sam and Stan! Hang on…
-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Wow, I had never heard of that before. Praying!
-
Skredder replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing Hmm, that’s a possibility. And I will say that my alarm clock and my father have a really bad habit of waking me up at the biggest cliffhangers in my dreams. Have you ever had it where you are right on the edge of sleep, you are right there, and you’re already dreaming but you move in real life just like you did in the dream and wake up…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder, thank you
@jenwriter17, thank you. it might, or it might make it worse
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing, i’m back
-
Skredder replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia I’m praying for you.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine @alia @seekjustice @dragon-snapper @aislinn-mollisong @notawriter @jenwriter17 @warrenluther04 @dekreel @skredder
*grin appears* *Vanishes in* I’m writing… Anyone else? -
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine @alia @seekjustice @dragon-snapper @aislinn-mollisong @notawriter @jenwriter17 @warrenluther04
*grin appears* *Vanishes in* I’m writing… Anyone else? -
Catwing replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x I haven’t welcomed you yet so, WELCOME! *throws feathers* *throws chocolates*
I am Catwing! *purs* Glad to meet you.
Nice assistant. (Though for your signature you say, ‘Personal AI Assistant’ Shouldn’t you say ‘Personal Artificial Intelligent Assistant’ ??? 🙂 It doesn’t matter really, it doesn’t.)
Welcome to the Kingdom of Pen1 - Load More
