@dragon-snapper
Active 9 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3515
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic KP Literature Character Search Corner in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel You use your dad’s account, right? I’ve been on a couple of docs with you before, so I know his name. Since the top of the page always says “Last edit made (however long) ago by anonymous,” or whoever it was, your name would probably go up there. So if you want to, you could message me whenever you plan to edit it and I’ll edit a li…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic KP Literature Character Search Corner in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Well, what I mean is I feel weird talking about myself. But I’ll give it a try….
I, uh, have been called ‘weird’ or ‘strange’ because of being a writer and the obvious consequences on my brain 😛 I have been told I was creative, thoughtful, funny (at least, I try to be 😉 ), artistic, and productive. I have also been called competitive…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic KP Literature Character Search Corner in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Yeah, we’re kind of strict here. So I don’t think I’ll have my own KP account soon. *groannn* I suppose I could come by at night when everyone’s asleep…
@supermonkey42 I’m glad this helps!!! Sweet, I’m excited for MORE KP LITERATURE!! *pumps fists*
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic KP Literature Character Search Corner in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Oh, and about my coloring: I’ve been mentioned as a blue-and-white droid in a couple of stories, but my ideal color would be orange…
Maybe I’ll change my profile pic…
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic KP Literature Character Search Corner in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Thanks! 🙂 Haha, I have a separate email account which I use for KP stuff, and I have my username on it listed as Rochellaine, so I can comment on anything with that name. It’s very useful! Except that the people who’ve been to my website now know my real name, right? 😉
I don’t know what your family’s rules are, but setting up a ne…[Read more]
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic KP Literature Character Search Corner in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Thank you! I was considering writing Kapeefer Literature, but I decided otherwise because I didn’t know enough people well enough. Now I can write it easily…. 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic KP Literature Character Search Corner in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 You can describe yourself here if you’d like. 🙂
@rochellaine All right, I’ll do that later! I would do it now but I’d reveal my identity… o.o
And YES, ADD BOBERT! But put him in the SUBMIT HERE section. 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic KP Literature Character Search Corner in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel This is a really cool idea! 😀 😀 😀 😀 I have a request for my character notes: You wrote in the notes for @ariel-ashira about the fact that we don’t want to be associated with trolls, but you didn’t put anything about it in mine. 😉 So, could you add a section which says “don’t include me in any literature which also includes magic o…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic KP Literature Character Search Corner in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel This is so cool! my question: my personality space is blank, but I feel kinda weird filling it in myself, so what do you suggest I do?
-
Joy started the topic KP Literature Character Search Corner in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
Hiya, Kapeefers!!
Before I leave on my hiatus, I thought I’d share a little idea I had, based partially on The Aetherlight, but mostly based off the fact that there are SO many Kapeefers here, many of which want to be in some Kapeefer Literature! Thus I created the official KP Literature Character Search Corner! Here you can submit your…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Song Swap in the forum Music 8 years, 6 months ago
@leumeister Yes! My family likes blender. Personally I don’t really like the Tears of Steel short because it makes absolute NO sense. Once I get someone to explain everything to me then I’ll probably like it better… but the music is AWESOME.
Have you seen Big Buck Bunny? Or the Llama shorts? Have you played Yo Frankie?
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jane-maree X’D Sounds like you, indeed! In fact I sort of wish I’d mentioned it more often. There’s always the last part…
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic Camp NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Haha 😂 Is there a cabin just for KP people? Because if there is I’d join.
@gh24682468999 No, you don’t. But it’s helpful because it keeps track of your progress. And no, I’ve never done this before.
@dragon-snapper Aww okay!
@skredder Nice! We really need to make a KP cabin, although it might be a little bit too late, seeing as it…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character Song Swap in the forum Music 8 years, 6 months ago
oops….@filewriterbase13x
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character Song Swap in the forum Music 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing Oh my word did you cry in Big Hero Six too?! 🙁 ah, Baymax…..
@filewriter13x I loooooove to listen to Audiomachine music, it’s like music from epic movies. For my current dystopian WIP, I like their album Chronicles. So. Epic. I can’t rave enough about those songs.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jane-maree thank youuu! <3
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Clouded Fury Alpha links in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder Yay! I can’t wait to read it! I’ll let you know when I’ve finished 🙂
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Camp NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@epicaddie2 Hey! Long time, no see! Or rather, no read. 😛 I will not be doing Camp NaNoWriMo this year, sadly. I really want to, I’ve never done the camp! But, school, and other predictable stuff like that. :/
*waves pompoms and throws yummy food items* Go forth and conquer, other NaNoWriMo peoples!!!!! You can do this!!!
-
WarrenLuther04 posted an update 8 years, 6 months ago
Hello there, Kapeefers. 🙂
Much like @dekreel , I too am going on a hiatus. I will be gone from this wonderful Kingdom until May. I won’t disappear fully, so don’t worry! 🙂
To all of the people reading my Dog in KP stories, I’m sorry. I will be unable to post the next parts until I get back. But hey, when I do post next it’ll be more than one…[Read more]
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Hello there! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
Welcome @juliawrites4christ !! We’re so excited to have you here! 🙂 Whats your currant work in progress like? And what kinds of things do you like to do when you aren’t writing?
- Load More

@warrenluther04 aw, we’ll miss you like crazy too!!! I’ll look forward to your return, and the return of your KP literature 😉 You have a blessed Easter too 🙂
@warrenluther04 AGH! Don’t leave us in suspense! *scratches wall*
Anyway, you have a great hiatus! It seems we’re in this together…
HAHA, nice reference. *smirks* *Vulcan salutes*
@warrenluther04 😀 Have a good break, and looking forward to your return and the rest of a Dog in KP
@jenwriter17 Thanks. I will return, though, don’t worry!
@dekreel Sorry…can’t help it. 😐 Thanks! (lol)
@sam-kowal 😀 Thanks. I am too 😉
We shall all miss you. *grins*
On the bright side your cover art should be done when you return.
Hopefully you will like it.
Happy Easter!