@dragon-snapper
Active 9 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3515
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
YAYY!!!
Drat it! Google docs and I aren’t talking today. Okay everyone, here is the link
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kdetvZPqqTzfuapzrNpwnHcoPkUuFVLkPaVl_BM6K-w/edit?usp=sharing
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Camp NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel O-O Wow. You gotta be the fastest person to ever get Chosen One. That’s impressive
-
Grace H. replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Praise the Lord for victory over sin and death!!
And lovely ending <3 It was totally awesome. (Congrats on 2000!!) 😀
-
Grace H. replied to the topic Camp NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@epicaddie Good luck to you 🙂
@seekjustice Thanks for the invitation, but I’m not doing Camp Nano this year. Best of luck to all of you in the Kapeefer cabin, though 😀 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
And here is the day we’ve waited for and now is the best of times!!!
Whoops! Ahem, I didn’t mean to start quoting A Tale of Two Cities…or did I?
Either way, the day ew have all been waiting for has arrive and I present…*drumroll*
When Infinity is Empty Prologue–Chapter 2.
Hopefully that excites you. Also, it’s completely unedited and I…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Camp NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Oh. My. Word. Dekreel is a CHOSEN ONE!! Does our fair kingdom have four chosen ones now? @daeus @kate-flournoy @dragon-snapper
(Oh, yes, definitely join Camp NaNo, it’s a lot of fun! Do you have an account there?)
-
Leumeister replied to the topic Character Song Swap in the forum Music 8 years, 6 months ago
Noice! Are you guys good at using it? 😀
From what I remember (and read about it) some guy was afraid of his ex-girlfriend because of a robotic hand she made. This made her upset and bitter and brought her revenge down on the world using her robots. She also puts herself inside a robot. The protagonists manage to interface with the ro…[Read more]
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Private Messaging in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 6 months ago
@valtmy If you click on someone’s name, and it takes you to the page with their posts and stuff, there is an option for “Public Message,” which lets you send them a message apart from the forum threads. However, other people can see the message if they look at site wide activity page (which I found once, but never found my way back to. Hm.), or if…[Read more]
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
You know you’re a writer when you have this conversation:
Me to MC: Alright, I know it’s a tall order, but you’re going to have to defeat a witch, reunite a kingdom, save multiple lives, and have a character arc somewhere in there too. And speaking of character arcs, there are like four more minor arcs to add to the mix. No problem, just a little…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Readers' Corner in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder Ugh…
It was pretty good! Today, incredibly enough, was the first time in my entire life I have ever dyed eggs.
Except with the holiday, I’m NOT ready for Monday… 😛
-
Skredder replied to the topic Readers' Corner in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Good. Filled with allergies, but good. 🙂
How was yours?
-
Joy replied to the topic Readers' Corner in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder I disappeared. But I suppose I can reappear again before disappearing for two months…
How was your Easter?
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
You know you’re a writer when you not only yell out clichés when you see them in movies, you’ve got your family doing it too.
Sibling: There’s the strong female character!
Me: *bursts with pride* And a mentor character. He’s so gonna die.
-
Skredder replied to the topic Readers' Corner in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Are you still here? I’m reading Wild Grows the Heather in Devon right now.
-
Joy replied to the topic KP Literature Character Search Corner in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@daughteroftheking *leans back and smirks with delight at the tap-dancing tiger* Most delightful thing ever.
Anyway, you’re welcome! 😉
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic KP Literature Character Search Corner in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel You included Reggie!!! Thank you! He’s so excited.
Yes, I know you’re happy, Reg, but please get off my desk! *Reggie continues tap dancing on my desk*
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic Camp NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@epicaddie2 @seekjustice @sam-kowal @rochellaine @jane-maree
Wow. Okay, seeing what you guys are posting about Camp NaNoWriMo makes me want to be a member. XD
*double-takes* Hang on — am I a–
Edit: Oh. My. Word. I’m a Chosen One, guys! 0.0 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic KP Literature Character Search Corner in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
I just made a serious mistake: Not everyone wants to, or is able to, submit their entries on the doc! So I will allow you to submit it here. In fact, I think it’s best if you submit it here.
Submit this information:
Name:
Species: (Can be human. Or anything else…)
Appearance:
Personality:
Other notes and/or facts:And if you are already on…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic KP Literature Character Search Corner in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine I invited you to the CSC. Are you able to edit it?
- Load More
