@dragon-snapper
Active 9 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3515
-
Catwing replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira *looks down at ‘pale’ feathers* What fear am I confirming? That cats do rule the world? That having wings is really cool? That my feathers have gone pale?! *hiss of horror*
*blinks yellow eyes innocently*
I like most of my poem. 🙂 -
Catwing replied to the topic Including the gospel without being cheesy in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@daeus I don’t have time to read it all now. But I read a good chunk, and it was helpful already.
Thanks.
Turtles scare away foxes? I thought sitting in a box with a pair of socks eating green eggs and ham did that… Or does that only work for people named Sam? -
Catwing replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x Do you wish to include me? *grins* That would be lovely.
I like your beginning. 😀 -
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Yay! 🙂 I have to let you know though that I probably won’t be able to get to it this week (same for yours @seekjustice); life is busy at the moment. But I look forward to reading both of your writings! 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder Haha, I appreciate your “few” comments! 😉 That was awesome.
Thank you so much for reading! <3
-
Catwing replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira *looks down at ‘pale’ feathers* What fear am I confirming? That cats do rule the world? That having wings is really cool? That my feathers have gone pale?! *hiss of horror*
*blinks yellow eyes innocently* I like most of my poem. 🙂 -
Catwing posted an update 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira I’m not sure how to say this. I mostly liked your poem. But it’s like you and rochellaine don’t like being associated with trolls. I don’t really like being described as having a devilish grin. Creepy, sure. Devilish, no. I just don’t like that word. Just so you know for later.
I’m fine joking about evil overlord stuff though. 🙂 -
Catwing replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal (Also roughly how tall are you? Tall, short, the size of a breadbox? And do you want to be standing there or turning to get away?)
@filewriterbase13x Good! (Drawing wise long hair or a cape are fun for composition. 😀 )
Finished Stan, File, B-bot, Catwing. (Unless I need to do something on Stan’s wings. Do I?) What do you think of…[Read more] -
Skredder replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 I read it. And I, um…left a “few” comments. *coughs* You’ll see. 😉
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine I LOVE it, love it, love it!!! Â Your characters are so awesome! Â I like how you describe things, while not making it boring. Â I love this scene!
Um, by the way, can I just say what I think and not be afraid? Â If you are hurt by something I say, can you just tell me, and I will do the same for you?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaya-young @jenwriter17 @valtmy Thank you all so much for your comments! I haven’t finished editing the last section yet, but I have the next section done if you’d like to read it and edit it for me! 🙂
@ariel-ashira The offer to let you edit it still stands, but if you still don’t want to, you can read it anyway. 😀
I put in the last part…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Oh, and thank you so much for being a good friend and still liking me even when we have misunderstandings! Â Im sorry it happened, but also glad in a way because we can come out understanding eachother better.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine sounds like our personalities are relatively identical. 😛 Ah, there!
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic The School Bully in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel well i’m not actually gonna say most of what I was gonna say as it’s already been said (probably with more eloquence)
But I think a huge part of what might cause someone to bully has to do with them just not understanding how to handle their destructive emotions. Where those hurtful feelings come from could be anything- but I think a…[Read more]
-
Skredder replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Alright, see ya later! I might be on Writers’ Corner later, but I can’t guarantee it. That plumber story is hilarious! 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine phew, okay good. <3 <3 <3
I am immune to getting sick from chocolate. 😉
*covers you in….uh….whatever your favorite treat is* 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira Um, actually I’m divided even with people I don’t know. 😀 If I’m at a party/big gathering I usually don’t go up first to introduce myself to someone, but if I need to do business, I walk right up and state my need to the person at the counter, or the guy in charge, or whoever. Also, if I’m taking care of one of my siblings I h…[Read more]
-
Skredder replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine If I did rate my teachers by their mustaches he would definitely win. 🙂
I’m a bit taller than that, but it’s probably the fact that the way I have my hair makes me look younger and I prefer wearing t-shirts. However, I will say that one time I took my brother out to lunch and the waitress thought we were dating. Keep in mind he is…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Yeah, my older sister is taller than me and people often think she’s my mom! Â Or my dad’s wife, if my mom isn’t there. Â Im about the same size as you, but working on getting taller.
How do you make the emoji with its tongue sticking out?
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x of course! I would love to be tagged if it’s not a bother. 🙂 And the character thing is up to you! What ever you think works best for your story. There’s not much about my character in the word document but in the thread discussing it I gave a more information 😉
- Load More

@catwing Forgive me! Im sorry. I wont use that word in the future.
I forgive you. I know you didn’t mean anything. 🙂
Thank you, understanding friend!