Lots of Crazy Keapeefers

Home Page Forums Other Art Forms Poetry Lots of Crazy Keapeefers

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 73 total)
  • Author
    Jenna Terese
    @jenwriter17
      • Total Posts: 2522

@rochellaine Oh my goodness no you’ve always been so kind and sweet! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️Hurting you was the farthest thing from my mind! I am so sorry if I hurt you, I feel really bad now. I’ll stop talking about the joke now if you want….

can we still be buddies?

I'm a Kapeefer 'TIL WE'RE OLD AND GREY!
      www.jennaterese.com

Ariel Ashira
      @ariel-ashira
        • Total Posts: 739

@skredder I like your signature.  Its a good reminder!

"In a mask, was he?"

Skredder
        @skredder
          • Total Posts: 527

@rochellaine I loved my biz law classes, and I especially loved my teacher. He was so funny and has a pretty cool mustache. I hope you enjoy yours. 🙂

Yeah, I am in college, my last year actually. I was homeschooled, but I started at the usual age for college. Don’t worry about thinking I was younger. That happens to me all the time. Even people who meet me say that I look younger than I am, by a good several years. 🙂

@ariel-ashira
          Thanks! I constantly need to remind myself of that more than I’d really care to admit. 🙂

"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind."

Rochellaine
          @rochellaine
            • Total Posts: 3322

@ariel-ashira Yes, I understand.  I actually am about half and half on a lot of things, which is why I haven’t announced my MBTI personality here, because I always end up with a 46%-54% or similarly even ratio on three or four of the sections! 😀  So I’m basically half introverted and half extroverted, and half a leader and half a follower, or whatever else there is.  It just depends on the people I’m around and what mood I’m in.

@jenwriter17
            Oh, you didn’t hurt me!  Don’t worry.  No, I don’t mind the disbelief blaster joke, I just don’t like joking that I might use it to advance my own opinions. 😉  Because I totally get that other people might believe differently than me.  So when I said “hurt” to you I meant I was worried for fear I’d hurt anyone else by my expression of my beliefs, not that you had hurt me!

Buddies forever! *covers you in chocolate* *hopes you don’t get sick from all the chocolate*

"Sylvester - Sylvester!"

Rochellaine
            @rochellaine

@skredder You rate your teachers by their mustaches? 😀 😛

Ah, okay.  Oh, you too?  I get that all the time, since I’m just under five feet.  That’s part of the reason why I almost always wear business-like clothes, because it makes people realize I’m older.  I’m nineteen, and when I go out with my dad, people treat me like a twelve-year-old and when I go out with my brother, they think I’m his wife! 😛

"Sylvester - Sylvester!"

Ariel Ashira
              @ariel-ashira

@rochellaine I am smiling again.  Much relieved!  Yeah, I answered the personality questions as how I interact with most people, not my heroes/good friends.  I am for sure outgoing, except if I offend one of those few people in the world.  Then I feel my life is going to end.

"In a mask, was he?"

Ariel Ashira
                @ariel-ashira

@rochellaine Yeah, my older sister is taller than me and people often think she’s my mom!  Or my dad’s wife, if my mom isn’t there.  Im about the same size as you, but working on getting taller.

How do you make the emoji with its tongue sticking out?

"In a mask, was he?"

Skredder
                  @skredder

@rochellaine If I did rate my teachers by their mustaches he would definitely win. 🙂

I’m a bit taller than that, but it’s probably the fact that the way I have my hair makes me look younger and I prefer wearing t-shirts. However, I will say that one time I took my brother out to lunch and the waitress thought we were dating. Keep in mind he is seven years younger than me. 😀 That was too funny!

Oh, and my mom is that same as you on the MBTI. The computer couldn’t even give her a single answer because she was tied on so many attributes! I guess that means the two of you need a new MBTI personality type. I’ll give you one. Let me see…AWSM! Yep, ’cause y’all are awesome! 🙂

"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind."

Rochellaine
                    @rochellaine

@ariel-ashira Um, actually I’m divided even with people I don’t know. 😀  If I’m at a party/big gathering I usually don’t go up first to introduce myself to someone, but if I need to do business, I walk right up and state my need to the person at the counter, or the guy in charge, or whoever.  Also, if I’m taking care of one of my siblings I have absolutely no shyness, and can introduce them to whoever they want, since I get very protective.

Unfortunately, I’m past my “growing-taller” days, so I’ll never get taller than I am now.  I found it really funny one time when Elizabeth mentioned something about experimenting wearing high heels for a whole day sometime, because I rarely wear anything but heels! (Oh, I couldn’t figure that out for a while either.  The tongue sticking out is a colon “:” and a capital p “P”. 😛 )

@skredder
                      Yup, yup!  We’ve got lots of funny stories about things like that, especially since a lot of us are in that in-between age range where we get taken for little kids or complete adults.  My oldest brother is often taken for my mom’s husband.  Once by the plumber, who got pretty embarrassed when my mom said, “Um, actually, he’s my son.” 😀

Hahaha!  Thanks.  You’re awesome too, for thinking of it!

Got to go now!  Bye people!  Maybe see you later today on Writers’ Corner?

"Sylvester - Sylvester!"

Jenna Terese
                      @jenwriter17
                        • Total Posts: 2522

@rochellaine phew, okay good. <3 <3 <3

I am immune to getting sick from chocolate. 😉

*covers you in….uh….whatever your favorite treat is* 😀

I'm a Kapeefer 'TIL WE'RE OLD AND GREY!
                        www.jennaterese.com

Skredder
                        @skredder

@rochellaine Alright, see ya later! I might be on Writers’ Corner later, but I can’t guarantee it. That plumber story is hilarious! 🙂

Ariel Ashira
                          @ariel-ashira

@rochellaine sounds like our personalities are relatively identical. 😛 Ah, there!

"In a mask, was he?"

Ariel Ashira
                            @ariel-ashira

@rochellaine Oh, and thank you so much for being a good friend and still liking me even when we have misunderstandings!  Im sorry it happened, but also glad in a way because we can come out understanding eachother better.

"In a mask, was he?"

Catwing
                              @catwing
                                • Total Posts: 2557

@ariel-ashira *looks down at ‘pale’ feathers* What fear am I confirming? That cats do rule the world? That having wings is really cool? That my feathers have gone pale?! *hiss of horror*
                                *blinks yellow eyes innocently* I like most of my poem. 🙂

IMMA KAPEEFER! Til we're old and gray!

Catwing
                                @catwing
                                  • Total Posts: 2557

@ariel-ashira *looks down at ‘pale’ feathers* What fear am I confirming? That cats do rule the world? That having wings is really cool? That my feathers have gone pale?! *hiss of horror*
                                  *blinks yellow eyes innocently*
                                  I like most of my poem. 🙂

IMMA KAPEEFER! Til we're old and gray!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 73 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >