@dragon-snapper
Active 9 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3515
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Kindly critique this, will you? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@epicaddie2 Yep, I think I figured it out now! Thanks muchly. 🙂
-
Daeus posted an update 8 years, 5 months ago
Hi @dekreel,
🙂
You’re probably still on hiatus, but I’ve seen the new recruits you’ve sent in and I wanted to send you some notes that will hopefully be helpful.
If you’re still looking to flex your ambassador muscles, I came up with a list of things you can brainstorm to see what new audiences you can still reach. Once you’ve made a list, I…[Read more]
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Comics in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
*raises hand*
*puts it down*
You…probably would be interested in the kind of comics I enjoy, so…I’m not gonna say anything.
*glances at her total posts* YIKES that’s a lot…
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic Kindly critique this, will you? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@dekreel I don’t think you turned the sharing on, just copy and pasted the link. There’s a blue button in the top right corner that says share, and a little thing will pop up where you can add emails to share it with. And right above that (I believe in the top right but I’m not 100% sure) there’s an option to turn link sharing on. Turn it on and…[Read more]
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Kindly critique this, will you? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
Just requested access!!
-
Ingrid started the topic Kindly critique this, will you? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
Okay, guys. I got brave and decided to share the prologue from the first draft of my fantasy novel, Substitute. Since it’s obviously the opening of the book, I want to know if you guys would keep reading. And please add grammar mistakes/rewording edits. I love your advice!!! 🙂
Here goes noth…[Read more]
-
LivGiordano replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Can you fit me in, @filewriterbase13x? And I think you know me well enough to figure out how to portray me accurately. 😉 I LOVED those. They were so good.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic What Should I Do? in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira Okay, the simple explanation of harmony is when two people sing different notes and it still sounds good. It’s actually more complicated than that, but that’ll do for now.
When two people are singing different notes at the same time, the person singing the melody is the person actually singing the song, and the person singing…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic What Should I Do? in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine Actually…I don’t know what harmony and melody are. Isn’t that awful? And here I want to be a singer. Could you explain it?
Most of being an actress is not being on stage! And just praying that God would continue to lead me, and make it clear what I am to do when.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
No worries! That’s fine 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Sorry, I got frustrated and had to leave for a bit for a lunch/snack sort of thing. I know you’ve gone to bed, but okay…what did you want to say?
-
J.A. Penrose replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
I’m actually going to leave now, sorry @SeekJustice. I’ve been writing for the best part of the day, and have managed a decent 4,819 words, but probably need to do something else for a while.
Anyways, have fun writing! *vanishes*
-
J.A. Penrose replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine Indeed. Poor Flynn.
I don’t handle very well at all… Oh well!
Ah alrighty then. Byyyye!
@SeekJustice Hello there! You lost him??
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice Oh my goodness! 🙁 I can’t believe I just missed you! I was just about to leave!
Um, there was something I wanted to talk to you about that had to do with Justice. It’s really hard to explain…
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jess-penrose Oh, poor, poor Flynn. 😛
A regular fainter?! How in the world do you handle him? I can’t imagine what it must be like to have someone like that on your hands.
Well, I’m going to leave now. It’s not as late as I usually stay up, but I have a few things to do tomorrow, so I think I’d better be going to bed soon. I got a litt…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Hey! I’m writing. *Glowers at Justice* Come on, boy, just do what I tell you to!
-
J.A. Penrose replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine Yes well, Flynn is from another WIP, so I won’t be able to rescue him for a bit…
Egh. Fun when characters are like that. I have one at the moment who is a regular fainter. Not his fault, just unfortunate side effect of dimensional leaping. *pats poor Connor*
Good luck with Chara!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jess-penrose Haha! 😀 Poor Flynn, and poor Uncle Bill. We’d better get our rescue forces working for both of them!
Hm. I hope Uncle Bill will talk to me! I’m presently having trouble with his niece, though, since she is the main character but instead of helping me tell the story she just keeps getting woozy and almost fainting. Ever…[Read more]
-
J.A. Penrose replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine Haha, okay!
His logic is great, but he is lacking in experience. I’ve suffered greatly from characters refusing to talk to me because I’ve done horrible things to them, or if I’ve left them in a bad spot. *remembers Flynn* Oh dear. Speaking of which… I should check on this poor character. He may still be falling off a building…
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jess-penrose I actually disappeared right after you did, and am now just back myself. 😉
My brother said his opinion is that since Uncle Bill is a figment of my imagination and therefore is a part of me, he knows what I know, so he knows that he’s been there two weeks. But, my brother also said that since I control my imagination, Uncle Bill…[Read more]
- Load More
