@dragon-snapper
Active 8 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3515
-
J.A. Penrose replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
I am back and writing. Only have 4k left til I’ve reached my goal of 10k for the day. *flops down and keeps writing*
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@filewriterbase13x Great job! Both the story and the characters are very interesting.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@valtmy Ugh. I can completely relate to problems with school and exams! 🙁 I’ll be praying for you.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice Are you around? I finally am here! 😀 …for a little bit, at least.
I’m going to just comment in your WIiE document with what I was going to say about Justice, but then I’ll try to write a little bit before I crash.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice Sorry, I couldn’t join you writing today 🙁
I have a question for you though: What are some good family musicals to watch? (cuz I know you don’t like musicals 😛 )
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Kindly critique this, will you? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@ingridrd The suspense! I’m so excited to read about this Jaclyn I’ve heard so much about. I really enjoyed it and would gladly keep reading. One thing, if you could add a little more about what she is feeling during the chapter, that’d be great. I can already get a good feel for the overall mood, which is excellent, (something I’m having trouble…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@valtmy Praying!
-
Skredder replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@valtmy I’m praying.
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@filewriterbase13x So, you “truly lost your mind,” you might say. 😉 Nice.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@filewriterbas13x Ooh, this is starting to get really exciting! 😀
(you scared me with B-bot by the way 😉 )
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@filewriterbase13x Bye! See ya later! 🙂
-
Skredder replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@filewriterbase13x Oh dear! That is worrisome! Very worrisome indeed! This is getting really good!! 🙂
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jess-penrose Okay, so this short story is actually based on a novel (or series) I want to write. It starts out in modern times with all electricity in the world going out. Literally, anything that runs on electricity shut down at one time around the globe. The story takes place over 200 years as society tries to reinvent itself, taking a…[Read more]
-
J.A. Penrose replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@skredder @filewriterbase13x
Ugh. I actually have to go now, but I’ll hopefully be back before all too long…Happy writing! *waves and vanishes* -
J.A. Penrose replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@filewriterbase13x Steampunk is generally the concept of society taking a different time path at the Victorian Era to what has actually happened in history. So, lots of fun.
https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1249132-SteamPunk-A-List-of-Themes%5D
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@filewriterbase13x From what I have been able to gather, the setting is usually Victorian times, before electricity, where technology evolved slightly differently. Everything is steam-power instead of electric powered, including airships. Other things are based on a lot of clockwork and many people wear goggles. There are probably some parts that…[Read more]
-
J.A. Penrose replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@skredder Hmm, mostly the thing I love is the general concept of looking at the blend between fantasy and sci-fi? Just turning these epic concepts that can carry so much thematic weight in them, into worlds that are possible, in the very distant future that is.
Mostly it’s the whole idea of looking at society as it could have been if our history…[Read more]
-
Christine Eaton replied to the topic Comics in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Tell me of your comics, Elizabeth 😀
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jess-penrose Do you have any tips for me? Anything you especially love to see or that sticks out as steampunk to you in stories?
-
J.A. Penrose replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@skredder EEEP I LOVE STEAMPUNK!
Ah, shame that it’s slowing you down, but hey! Steampunk! Yay!
- Load More
