@dragon-snapper
Active 8 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3515
-
LivGiordano replied to the topic Needs Answers in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
Yes, I am! @ariel-ashira
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Needs Answers in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@livgiordano Are you the one who wrote the poem “Broken”!!!!????
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Needs Answers in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@filewriterbase13x Okay, sure.
I think you were pretty detailed. Â You could describe the room and the people’s faces a little more.
I have a good idea of the guy. Â His face is not clear in my mind though.
The emotion was good. Â It wouldn’t be bad if there was more though. Â A few words describing it a little more would help.
I would def…[Read more]
-
LivGiordano replied to the topic Needs Answers in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
Lol yes. @filewriterbase13x is a very good friend. And if you don’t mind me mentioning it, I was the one who recommended that she should join. 😉 This place is pretty cool. *high fives back* And yes, I can definitely say that you’re one of my best friends, girl.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Cool! How’s it going?
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice I’m writing a blog post on HTTYD and writing… At least I’m trying. 😀
-
Catwing replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@daughteroftheking okay… XP
-
Catwing replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@valtmy @ariel-ashira Praying…
-
Catwing replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jessi-Rae *grins*
@ariella-newheart Thank you… *Alice laughs*
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine @skredder @catwing @jess-penrose
Anyone around? I think I’m in need of a word warring partner 😀
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@catwing A spleen is worth about 500$. To get out of a straight jacket, you have to somehow get your arm over your head. (Don’t think I’m flexible enough to do that. Hopefully I won’t find myself in a straight jacket any time soon. 😛 ) Some fishermen in the 19th century claimed to have caught mermaids in their nets. And if you’re attacked by…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Needs Answers in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@filewriterbase13x I like it! Â Its really good! Â I think its well balanced with the things you mentioned. Â What era is it? Â Modern?
Do you and livgiordano know eachother?
-
LivGiordano replied to the topic Needs Answers in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@filewriterbase13x I would totally go for this if I hadn’t already read it. 😉 *nods* To everyone else, go for it!! It’s soo good.
-
Catwing replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@daughteroftheking What are the answers? Tell me! 😀
(Though I think you have to dislocate your shoulder to get out of the street jacket. Right?) -
Catwing replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@filewriterbase13x This is worrying. You have lost your brain.
If I only had a brain!
Did you also turn into a scarecrow? XP (If you don’t get that joke, I can explain) -
Skredder replied to the topic Clouded Fury Alpha links in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice No problem!
It’s a full length story. As of right now it’s about 31,000 words. I don’t have it broken up into chapters yet. So, I’m just breaking them up into relatively equal sections at scene breaks. I do have a google docs that has about 20,000 words on it if you’d prefer to read it that way. I can update it with what I’ve done so…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Clouded Fury Alpha links in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@skredder Oh, and I’ve been wondering, is Clouded Fury a full length novella or a short story?? I’m just a bit confused on that point.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Clouded Fury Alpha links in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@skredder All right! I’ll let get to it soon. By the way, I’ve read all your other paets and I’m enjoying it so far, I’ll try getting to commenting soon!
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariella-newheart Yay I’m glad you like it! 🙂
Hmm.. Let’s see.. Ooh! You can draw Aspen! 🙂 She’s fun to draw. She’s a fantasy character.
Tall, elegant.. Her race is similar to elves but also different. She has long, thick, wavy, blue hair. Oh and lots of flowers in her hair! 🙂
Brown eyes. Her skin isn’t dark but it’s far from light (I’m not…[Read more] -
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine Good! Bye! 🙂
- Load More
