@dragon-snapper
Active 8 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3515
-
Skredder replied to the topic Article help in the forum Non-Fiction 8 years, 5 months ago
@kaya-young Thank you so much for that. I hadn’t planned for it to be formal and friendly. That’s pretty cool, though.
I’m really glad the flow was good and the content relatable and made you think. There’s really no point in writing it if it doesn’t do that. 🙂
Thank you very much for reading! 😀
-
Jenna Terese started the topic Considering Songwriting in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
Hi! The last several days I’ve been considering trying my hand at songwriting. But I have no idea where to start! I’ve started watching Dylan Laine’s videos on youtube about songwriting. Y’all have to check out her channel. The world needs more beautiful, innocent, clean songs like her! Here’s a couple links to her songs (note: I have listened to…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Needs Answers in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@filewriterbase13x Yay! I’ll try to get to this Monday or Tuesday 🙂
-
Skredder replied to the topic Article help in the forum Non-Fiction 8 years, 5 months ago
@waterlily Thank you very much! I can try to trim down the introduction part.
I do plan on submitting it to a blog for publishing. Thank you very much for your suggestions. 😀
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic Needs Answers in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@filewriterbase13x It’s not that I didn’t like Madelyn. I just found Frederick especially interesting. 🙂 Sorry if I’m being too critical…the story is good.
Ah, cool. I was wondering about that a bit, but I haven’t seen many typos. Part Four made me anxious for the next one.
-
Skredder replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@filewriterbase13x Everyone?! Oh d-d-d-dear-dear! (please, someone tell me they know that reference!) That is most peculiar. Though I have to admit that if everyone has lost their mind, it does make sense what kinda happened to B-bot.
You included me!! Yippee!! Thank you! 😀
-
Skredder started the topic Article help in the forum Non-Fiction 8 years, 5 months ago
Well, I am trying to write an article for the first time. Unless it’s a school essay, non-fiction is not something I usually do. However, with the grace of God, I have a small article. I was hoping that a few of you would be willing to look it over and tell me what you think. Here’s the link to…[Read more]
-
LivGiordano replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@filewriterbase13x Yes! That’ll totally work! And I know what you’re talking about.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Oh, actually I think I see how. Is it that little box in the corner that says edit? @rochellaine
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine No, how do you do it?
That poor Uncle Bill.. 😛
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine Welp. I gotta go again. Byeee!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ingridrd My western, as usual. 😉 But now I’ve got to go, so farewell, and happy writing!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine Same as yesterday. The sequel for my fantasy WIP. 🙂 Wbu?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ingridrd You’re not too late. 😀 I’m still here. What are you working on?
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine I know I’m late, but I am here now (for a little while). 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira Do you not know how to edit posts after posting them?
Well…I’m trying to. The man just refuses to be rescued. Actually, though, it’s Chara’s fault. She’s taking too long to find him. I really hope she can find him soon, or the story will be pretty boring. 😛
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Actually, I have to go. 🙁 Hopefully will be back shortly! @rochellaine
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine I meant to say characters.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine I am working on perfecting my plot line and character for The Crimson Cup. Are you rescuing Uncle Bill?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira Yes, I’m still here! What are you working on?
- Load More
