@dragon-snapper
Active 8 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3515
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Need Advice with my Character's Responses in the forum Characters 8 years, 5 months ago
@jbb Ahh. *hands you asparagus* *takes ice cream back and eats it myself*
Does your family eat pretty healthy?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice Yay! I’ve only got a few minutes left….
What are you working on?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
I’m on!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine I totally understand 🙂 I’ll be leaving in about five minutes anyway.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Clean Christian Music in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 Try Sight and Sound Theatres music. Â I have a bunch of thier albums, and I love them!! Â @rochellaine could you copy and paste some links to a few of thier song because I can’t on this tablet?
-
Naomi H replied to the topic Agency and Code Names in the forum Characters 8 years, 5 months ago
@catwing Yes, it is a spy ring. They have bases all over, but their main one is in Riyadh, Saudi-Arabia.
Thanks for the ideas and codenames!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 I’m so sorry, but I’m really busy right now trying to complete the ministry website, so I might be on in a little bit, but not at the moment. 😉 Chatting would really just distract me…
-
Naomi H replied to the topic Need Advice with my Character's Responses in the forum Characters 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira Thanks for the ice cream, though it’s not my favorite. I don’t like a lot of sweet foods. (For example, when I was three I wanted asparagus instead of candy) Anyway, nice to meet you too!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Clean Christian Music in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
Yeah, the Hillsong ones are pretty popular over the world. I’m not a fan of a lot of them, but there are some really good ones!
Well, Owl City is probably an acquired taste, it’s very synthesised, and like @catwing said, some of the songs are more secular (and most of them make no sense), but yeah, you might like them. He’s a very…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Clean Christian Music in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice I’ve heard of Casting Crowns and Hillsong too. Dylan Laine, the singer I posted a link for, sung a couple Hillsong songs I think. I haven’t heard of Owl City though.
I have heard some Irish dance music and I love it! I think I have a CD, somewhere….. 😉 I think once at a homeschoolers ball I went to they played Irish music for a…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine Yes you are correct. I do like those. 🙂
-
Catwing replied to the topic Agency and Code Names in the forum Characters 8 years, 5 months ago
@jbb Not sure what you could name it since I don’t know much about it.
What do they do? Is it a spy ring? You could name it after the area they are based. A central object they want or have. Something of symbolic value to them.
Tango. Blue Sky. Crown Jewel. Houston. Santa Fe. Ferry. Rain. Salsa. -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Clean Christian Music in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
Oh Chris Tomlin’s good, I’d forgotten about him.
I have two of his older albums, but I don’t listen to them that much anymore . I just like his hymns 🙂
-
Catwing replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jbb I didn’t write it. @filewriterbase13x did. I just pasted it from my email, since it didn’t take.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Need Advice with my Character's Responses in the forum Characters 8 years, 5 months ago
@jbb I did not think of that. Â Good thought!! Â But I think under the circumstances of my story, they would be amazed at what happened, but not angry. Â I will keep this in mind for other stories I write though.
By the way, I don’t think I have met you before. Â *shakes your hand and gives you ice cream* Good to meet you!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine @alia @ariel-ashira @seekjustice Anyone on? I’m at a fast-food place, so the internet or whatever is kinda slow, but I think I can chat for a while 🙂
-
Catwing replied to the topic Clean Christian Music in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 What about, Chris Tomlin, Matthew West, NEEDTOBREATHE, Crowder/Crowder Band/David Crowder, Tenth Avenue North, Audio Adrenaline, Danny Gokey, or forKING&COUNTRY?
That’s a quite a few different artists. But I’m not really sure what type you’re looking for. 🙂Big Hero Six, Guardians of Ga’hoole, and How to Train Your Dragon have nice…[Read more]
-
Naomi H replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@Catwing Great job! I liked it!!
-
Catwing replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@salome01w4g Yay, congratulations! Have fun.
@jbb Definately praying.
- Load More
