@dragon-snapper
Active 8 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3515
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
Just editing and getting distracted trying to find modest clothing online. 🙂 and you?
-
Sink replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
I’m still on! What’s up for you?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@rochellaine @seekjustice @alia @kaya-young @skredder @catwing anyone on?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@sarah-anson are you still on?
-
Sink replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@jenwriter17 @rochellaine @seekjustice @anyone-else
I’m writing/character developing. Anyone else on?
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 3 months ago
@seekjustice Katie would rather have to do everything spontaneously. It’s what she does anyway. 😉
@rochellaine Katie would rather cook for two hundred guests. Never mind that she can’t cook, or that her tiny kitchen would never have enough room for all that food, or that she would probably chose to make soothing ridiculously complicated. She…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic So… Is Anyone Interested in Designing… Space Ships??? in the forum Sci-Fi 8 years, 3 months ago
@leumeister I’m sorry! I thought I’d replied to you on this. I guess not.
Would I be permitted to look through my brother’s ships? Of course, except that they’re packed away right now because we had guests staying in his room. 😛 I’d have to ask him which was which, though, since I think the only ones I’d recognize would be the NCC-1701 se…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@leumeister Haha. 😛 Okay, so mostly we’re on this topic when we’re actually writing, (0r trying to write, but getting distracted, 😉 ) and we talk about what we’re writing, including our characters, plot points, and just generally how it’s going. Then we get off topic and start chatting about anything in general and nothing in particular, but…[Read more]
-
Leumeister replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 3 months ago
Well, in Pandora’s case, she would rather have no guests for a year. She’d gone without them for more than that, so she’s used to it. 😛
-
Leumeister replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@rochellaine Yes, I am asking that. 😛 Now I’m here, I may as well participate. 😛
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 3 months ago
@daughteroftheking Let’s see…Chara would rather – um – probably never make an important decision again. She would rather have other people make the important decisions for her. (She’ll stick with deciding what to wear each day and what to buy her family for Christmas. 😛 )
@seekjustice When asked that question regarding a specific decision, C…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@leumeister Are you asking what we do on Writers’ Corner?
@valtmy You should definitely read @seekjustice‘s book when you get a chance! 😉
-
Leumeister replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
So now that I’m here, what do we do? 8) 😛
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
That sounds like a hilariously weird story. I read Pratchett’s um….Maskerade, I think it was. Which was sort of based on the Phantom of the Opera and it was really funny 😀 I haven’t read any of his other books though 😛
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
I’m working on editing Stars Fill Infinity which is my main work in progress at the moment. Its a Les Miserables retelling and its the story that involves Chessy and Justice 😛
Here’s the blurb I wrote a while ago:
A storm is brewing in the air, disrupting the fragile peace.
Chessy Verde has lived a lonely life, with only her adopted f…
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@valtmy I also wake up that early so I can use my family’s night data listening to YouTube songs. 😛 But yeah, it really does help with productive.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
Oh cool 😀 Hello, fellow Aussie 🙂
Leumeister lives in Western Australia, and they’re two hours behind us, so the time difference is just different schedules. 😀
-
Leumeister replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
I’m in Western Australia
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
Goodnight! May your studying be prosperous.
Well, I guess late nights work too. I don’t know. Not a late night person, I stop functioning after nine o’clock 😀
@valtmy I’ll be hanging around for a bit until I go to have lunch.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@seekjustice If being an author means getting up at six and going to bed before ten, I think I might need to reconsider my decision to become one. 😛
But seriously, I have considered getting up early to get things done, and it’s happened a few times. I could probably count them on my fingers, though. 😉 My whole family stays up pretty late ev…[Read more]
- Load More
