Would You Rather Character Edition

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing Characters Would You Rather Character Edition

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 451 total)
  • Author
    Leumeister
    @leumeister
      • Total Posts: 244

@rochellaine

Well, in Pandora’s case, she would rather have no guests for a year. She’d gone without them for more than that, so she’s used to it. 😛

NC Stokes
      @daughteroftheking
        • Total Posts: 1156

@seekjustice Katie would rather have to do everything spontaneously. It’s what she does anyway. 😉

@rochellaine
        Katie would rather cook for two hundred guests. Never mind that she can’t cook, or that her tiny kitchen would never have enough room for all that food, or that she would probably chose to make soothing ridiculously complicated. She would do it. It would go horribly wrong, but it would turn out okay somehow.

Would your character rather run a mile or write a 8 page essay?

Blog: https://weridasusual.home.blog/

Catwing
        @catwing
          • Total Posts: 2557

@leumeister
          Kay would rather die than live in a simulator forever.
          Alex would choose the same.

@rochellaine

Kay would be allergic to all meat. It is a lot easier than being allergic to all fruits and vegetables. She could eat vegetarian and restarants don’t have carnivore options. It could blow her cover badly if she didn’t eat her greens.
          Alex would choose the same for health reasons, but would miss chicken pot pie. At least there is artifial flavoring. ;D It isn’t the same though.

@daughteroftheking

Kay would make the terrible decision. She likes making important decison.
          Alex would rather never make an important decison, she feel like she would mess it up.

@seekjustice

Kay is a balence of both, but if she had to choose… Spontaneous. Because it’s fun.
          Alex would plan. She really doesn’t want to mess up.

@rochellaine

Kay would rather never have guests for a year. It would keep her thing secretive.
          Alex would cook for 200. She wants friends.

@daughteroftheking

Both would run the mile. 🙂

Would your character rather try and find a hidden moving island or look for seashells.
          Kay would look for the island.
          Alex would pick up seashells.

IMMA KAPEEFER! Til we're old and gray!

Linyang Zhang
          @devastate-lasting
            • Total Posts: 1700

Would anyone mind if I revived this thread? Yes? No? Maybe so? Okay. Anyways.

Tagging some people…

@gracie-j
            @kathleenramm @e-k-seaver @leon-fleming @jenwriter17 @anyone-else @everybody-else

Would your character rather be able to walk on water or sit on ceilings?

Lately, it's been on my brain
            Would you mind letting me know
            If hours don't turn into days

E. K. Seaver
            @e-k-seaver
              • Total Posts: 344

@devastate-lasting, Nina would rather walk on water as she has a mild fear of drowning.

The pen is mightier than the sword, but in a duel, I'm taking the sword.
              ekseaver.wordpress.com

Alien and Sojourner in a Foreign Land
              @william-starkey
                • Total Posts: 634

@devastate-lasting Oh, Burnt would definitely rather sit on the ceiling.

Jenna Terese
                @jenwriter17
                  • Total Posts: 2522

@devastate-lasting YES I loved this game! 😀

My character would rather be able to sit on the ceiling, because she’s an introvert and wouldn’t mind blending in and just listening that way. 🙂

I’ve got another if anyone wants to answer it: Would your character rather live in the hottest place in the world or the coldest place in the world?

I'm a Kapeefer 'TIL WE'RE OLD AND GREY!
                  www.jennaterese.com

Kathleen
                  @kathleenramm
                    • Total Posts: 635

@devastate-lasting

Barrett would like to sit on ceilings, so he can sneak around in places.

@jenwriter17

And he would like to live in the hottest place in the world because he could sell more ice-cream.

And here’s is my question for your characters: Would your character rather know the truth and know the horrifying reality that he/she is a fictional character? Or would they rather live their lives in ignorant bliss? 

Linyang Zhang
                    @devastate-lasting

@jenwriter17 Hmm… Christa would definitely prefer the coldest place in the world, since she has ice powers and is used to living up in the North anyway. River, on the other hand, would probably choose the hottest place since he lives in a sandy town. Or the coldest place. Maybe he’s sick of heat. But then again, people from warm places can’t take cold places at all.

@kathleenramm
                      David and Eleven would definitely want to know the truth. In fact, they might already know the truth. They just seem like the kind of people who would.

Another question for whoever passes by: Would your character rather have a pet porcupine or a pet skunk?

Gracie J.
                      @gracie-j
                        • Total Posts: 1789

@jenwriter17 @kathleenramm @devastate-lasting @e-k-seaver @leon-fleming So many questions!

Rina would rather walk on water. It would make pirating so much easier.

She would rather live in the hottest place, I should think, because she’s much more accustomed to heat anyway.

Ugh…know the truth? I’ve never thought about that. I think that Rina wouldn’t have a problem with finding out the truth–she’s done that so many times already that it’s an everyday event that she finds out someone’s been lying to her. But she would definitely be offended. A fictional character? A figment of my imagination? As in, not the most notorious female pirate captain to ever sail the Seven Seas? Yep. She’d definitely be very upset about that, but she’d probably rather know and get it over with. She’d be even more offended if I just kept lying to her.

Porcupine or skunk? Eeee…probably a porcupine. It stinks enough already on board a pirate ship, and she would definitely prefer to have a pet that reflects her–shall we say–acute nature, so… I’ve always likened Rina to a snake, though…

Here is the question I pose to y’all: Would your character rather have mercy and let their greatest enemy go free or deliver justice/have revenge and die in the process?

the resident romance ghost; last seen within the pages of a gothic novel

Linyang Zhang
                        @devastate-lasting

@gracie-j Wow ya’ll really like to dig in deep…

Mmm…Zedek would rather have mercy. He is a lawful good, after all. And his greatest enemy is his brother. So of course he’d rather let him go. (But he didn’t… *deep sigh*)

Shade Seneca would have revenge and die in the process. In fact, that’s probably where his character arc is going. He doesn’t have anything to lose, and he’s dying anyway. So might as well.

E. K. Seaver
                          @e-k-seaver

@jenwriter17, Nina would prefer coldest without a doubt. *coughs* becauseshe’ssocold.

@kathleenramm
                            , she’d probably not mind being a fictional character because she’d be like “Okay, author. I’ll try to start a rebellion and take over my world, but I expect you to do the same for yours.” (Except when you die in book 1 your rebellion will probably flop) (Yes I am giving out spoilers for my own book)

@devastate-lasting
                            , porcupine.

@gracie-j
                            , ha! Deliver justice. *smirks*

Here’s a question: Would your character rather kill their best friend or be killed by their worst enemy (And their goals, therefore, end up failing). 

ekseaver.wordpress.com

Linyang Zhang
                            @devastate-lasting

@e-k-seaver Rainan would kill his best friend in a heartbeat, sadly. Aven would rather be killed by his worst enemy (the aforementioned Zedek).

Hmm…for the rest of you… Does your character prefer popsicles or ice cream?

Gracie J.
                              @gracie-j
                                • Total Posts: 1789

@e-k-seaver What about your character? Would she–wait. Never mind. I can guess!

Rina…ugh…these death questions are so difficult for her. Actually, she’d probably rather die. (She’s come so close to that so many times before that it’s a decision she makes when she decides what to eat for breakfast.) Once upon a time, she would have rather killed her best friend, I think, despite how loyal she is to him. But, now?? Now, she’d definitely die instead of killing him. (Wow–she’s made some strides in the last couple years.)

@devastate-lasting
                                Ice cream. And I’m saying that because (1) neither were invented when Rina was around, although ice cream is a little more likely, and (2) I prefer ice cream. If both had existed in the 1680s, she probably would have preferred ice cream. I really don’t know why.

@everyone-else Would your character rather die by drowning, burning alive, or freezing to death?

BTW, how did everything end up on the subject of death/killing?

the resident romance ghost; last seen within the pages of a gothic novel

E. K. Seaver
                                @e-k-seaver

@gracie-j, *winks* Yup. It’s not hard to guess, the scoundrel.

@devastate-lasting
                                  , ice cream.

@gracie-j
                                  , Nina’s kinda terrified of water, so probably burning.

Because we’re writers.

ekseaver.wordpress.com

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 451 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >