-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
@freedomwriter76 I understand! Ur good! Up to u on the RPs, I honestly don’t mind however many u do cuz I luv making RPs back and reading them XD!! But also know sometimes u don’t want to 🤣
also YAAAAY ON WRITING!!!!! Woohooo!!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @e-m-trepke OH YA I need to RP as Corvina XD
Corvina
Was she gonna stick around?
Hm…
Well…she supposed it wouldn’t do any harm…
Besides, she could leave whenever she wanted. Just like she’d done before.
Besides…she was also looking for some…certain people.
Perhaps these two could help her find them.
And the group they we…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
Heyooooo @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76 @keilah-h anyone wanna RP?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Ahh I think I can guess then. Btw @koska @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76 anyone wanna RP?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon WHY?! WHY DID YALL HAVE TO DO THIS TO ME?!?! AS SOON AS YALL SAID WHAT IT WAS GONNA BE ABOUT I KNEW MY HEART WAS GONNA BE TORN TO SHREEDS!!! WHYYYYY?!?!?
AAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
Also my favorite is probably the little poet and the Alven (luv his picture tbh XD) but the little shepherd sounds adorable as…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Who are y’all’s favorites?
-
Koshka replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Sorry, I don’t have a picture for him. Just know he looks a bit like Viktor, only his hair is lighter and his face in narrower.
-
Koshka replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago

Inglor, but his hair is cut at his ears. And he’s wearing the uniform. And he doesn’t have his bow. Basically take him out of this setting, and stick him in the other. (Only Alvenmaids wear their hair long, and with them it is never cut)
-
Koshka replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago

Wrong coloring, but this is his age andgeneral mood at the Institution.
-
Koshka replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago

Wilkins again, only older. This is his exact hair color.
-
Koshka replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago

Wilkins O’Laith. This picture captures both him and his home pretty well.
-
Koshka replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago

Also DaithÃ.
-
Koshka replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago

Daithà MacLasair.
-
Koshka replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
(younger boys are uniformed like those on the front row. Older boys like those farther back.)

-
Koshka replied to the topic A Blurb…and…some help brainstorming? Thoughts? in the forum Fantasy 4 years ago
Where are you from? (or rather which island are you speaking of?) My mom’s from the Puyallup, WA area, so I’m a little curious.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Maybe you should…maybe you shouldn’t. That depends. You can guess from the title what happened, but it’s a major spoiler for the book. So, the question is, do you really want to know? 😉
It was amazingly well written. I read in on Project Gutenberg, with is a free online library of public domain manuscripts.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
What happened to him?? Or should I ask?
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Otto of the Silver hand is a novel by Howard Pyle. The story line follows the early life of a German boy in…oh I don’t remember what year…early medieval Germany. It’s a little short, but still very good. I’ve read it several times.
The part I was referring to is where Otto’s father has just learned exactly what has been…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon imma make an RP of November reacting to Riker, but do y’all wanna go next? @freedomwriter76
November
November looked up at Riker, who was glancing at Leon. Eventually, the man looked his way. Their eyes met.
November blushed slightly, anxiously tugging at a loose curl that fell in front of his eye. Riker smiled.
It w…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 I put Riker instead of Riven in one part of my RP and it won’t let me edit it XD sorry bout that 🤣
- Load More
