-
GodlyFantasy12 started the topic Prologue Critique! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 9 months ago
Hey everyone!! So…this is the prologue I’ve got for my first draft. It has been edited over already, but wanted to post it on here because I wanted to get your feedback, and….well…I’m an affirmation seeker, and while recently I’ve been proud of my writing (which is great) I’ve still got those parts of me that want it to be awesome so could u…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
@gracie-j @devastate-lasting @rmarcher @kathleenramm @lewilliams @writerlexi1216
I will be posting my prologue on the KP forum for critiques!! Just letting y’all know!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic How many of you are published? in the forum Publishing & Platform 5 years, 9 months ago
Btw, u may find yourself with a new follow on ur blog (me!) lol
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic How many of you are published? in the forum Publishing & Platform 5 years, 9 months ago
Thank you! Also, Gracie ur first book sounds soooo interesting! (Read the blurb)
Just gonna be honest tho, I am a sheltered Christian girl so I have to ask permission before getting certain books and things. And again haven’t been in a huge reading mood lol, but thank yall
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
@gracie-j Thanks! I think I’ve got one. Zia. But I’m gonna put this idea away for now. I’m struggling some mentally at this moment, so I need to be able to focus on just one thing and just relax and do what I want/need to this month.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
@devastate-lasting @gracie-j Not super active rn. I called it good for writing in my WIP today. Did two 20 minute sprints today so ya. If I want I may work on some other story ideas rolling around in my brain. I got a new idea for a Sci-Fi Fantasy.
What do y’all think of the name Camryn for my MC? Also, I’ve been trying to find a name for the gir…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic How many of you are published? in the forum Publishing & Platform 5 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 You can read some of my stuff online…but when I publish traditionally I’ll tag you.
@gracie-j Thanks for the tag!
Yep, you should be able to find a link to my work in the interview.
-
Lin replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Ah I’m not usually on this thread…sorry…but I’m hoping to- (write consistently but I’ve already failed) and finish my current project by the 31st, as well as finish up all of the short ideas I had. As soon as I get this all done…
-
Lin replied to the topic Short Story Secret Santa? (Idea) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
@lewilliams This sounds like a great idea! As I already have started several short stories I’d be glad to participate.
-
GodlyFantasy12 started the topic How many of you are published? in the forum Publishing & Platform 5 years, 9 months ago
So, while I do enjoy reading I’m not really obsessed with it. I have to be in the mood ya know?
That being said, I have multiple reasons for asking if anyone of you are published yet.
1. To check out your books obviously XD
2. I keep telling myself the first draft is NOT going to be perfect. I know that, but it’s still hard sometimes to tel…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
Welp I got 551 words last sprint! Chapter 4 is now “finished” lol. YAY. It’s the longest one so far at 3,105 words.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
Welp, finished that session! Got almost 300 words. Well, I got to 300, but I wrote a few before I started the timer lol. Gonna start another session in a few minutes. hoping to get in maybe 2 more 20 minute sprints, that way it’ll add up to an hour.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
I mainly write fantasy (so Sci Fi will be a little out of the box for me later on)
My WIP is the first book in a seven book fantasy series. I don’t have an actual name for the series so I just call it Quill & Ink or Project Q&I lol. Hoping to finish the first draft sometime next year, but I’m taking my time so the editing might be…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
@lewilliams The first draft of my WIP. Need to finish chapter 4 at least. After I reach my goal with that I think I’ll work on some other book ideas I’ve got swimming around in my head.
(I have 2. Another Fantasy Duology or Trilogy, and a Sci-Fi Fantasy)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Short Story Secret Santa? (Idea) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
This is such a fun and cute idea!!
I do have to say, however, I probably won’t be participating for 3 reasons-1. Short stories aren’t really my thing.
2. I have to ask permission to email ppl so idk if that would work.
3. It’s hard making myself write in my WIP XD -
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
@devastate-lasting @gracie-j @lewilliams @writerlexi1216 Anyone gonna be on for a bit? I’m up early (gonna start trying to wake up earlier) and will be doing some writing later on. Anyone else? We can write together if so XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Bullet Journaling in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
Thx for the tips! And if I get my bullet journal for Christmas I may post a pic of it on here! Because I’m obsessed with my own WIPs I’ll probably do monthly themes based around that or around the washi tape I wanna use XD)
So funny story-
I go to Hobby Lobby fairly often. Maybe not all the time but more often then some might. Any…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Oof I’m late ahhh….
But yea take my late encouragement. When I started five years ago I wanted to be published, but now when I look back I’m glad I worked so hard to get to where I am now, boosting my confidence in being published in the future. Some days it’s really hard to write, so doing a warm-up beforehand can help a lot.…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
@gracie-j @writerlexi1216 @devastate-lasting
Is anyone here? I’m sitting at my desk, with hot chocolate which I can’t really taste due to sinuses (eh, oh well lol) and my computer is on, and I need to do some writing but it’s the getting started part that Messes with me.
I got kinda inspired in the bath but….now I don’t actually wanna do it.…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
Im here! May do some writing later. And ya I wanna be one of those who may can work on multiple projects. I figure as long as I write in my first project before working on another I’ll be good.
- Load More
