-
Lin replied to the topic Subgenres–Helpful or a Hindrance? in the forum Fantasy 5 years, 8 months ago
@larchness My fantasy saga consists of thirteen series that are interconnected, so I think it fits pretty nicely XD
-
Lin replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 5 years, 8 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Lennox would rather walk on his hands.
@nova21 Laurel would choose city.
Would your character rather be a solo artist or in a band?
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Oooh, LOVE THIS IDEA!! I’ve actually done something quite similar once in a story. (Well, I had planned it. Sadly, that story never made it past the first book so I didn’t get to write it. *pouting* But I had a few ideas that might help!) If you wanna hint it, you could try dropping clues like pointing out if they had some physical…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@joy-caroline Did you say never find out? Oof…uh…definitely physical features should be key. And maybe mannerisms. Other than that I’m not sure…are their parents still alive?
-
GodlyFantasy12 started the topic Struggling Mentally and Emotionally With Your WIP. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
*Btw, this forum isn’t really for the nitty gritty things that some writers have to deal with, such as violence, etc. U can make that on another forum if u wish, but I sometimes rather not read it so thanks for understanding (:*
This forum post is for those who are struggling with doubt, lack of confidence, procrastination, perfectionism,…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writing First Chapters… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@nova21 Remember, books u read have been edited and rewritten multiple times! Trust me, I am a perfectionist on certain things (and I have OCD) but u gotta step back and maybe move onto another scene. I still struggle with this, Â but recently I’ve been doing really well and feeling good about my writing. It is definitely NOT perfect so its easy…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Ooh nice! I’ll have to check out Canva’s bookmark feature sometime. (Not that I use bookmarks often…I use whatever piece of paper is closest to me lol)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@devastate-lasting So canva (I have the free version) has a bookmark design so I used that and found images I liked (some were from a think I bought and canva has some nice free ones) and used all of that. After u make it u download it and print it on a piece of card stock paper.
I changed the printing from Us Letter to something else….I…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 These look really great! How did you make them?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
And mine! This one is DEFINITELY my favorite! I LOVE HOW IT TURNED OUT!!

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
My mom’s! (The white words turned out a bit wonky) so for those who can’t read it it says
How do you fulfill a destiny you never asked for?

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
My Bestie’s bookmark!

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
So I’ve made some bookmarks! (Out of card stock and images online lol!) so obviously i do not own the rights to these pics, but they still turned out adorable!
I made on for my Bestie, my mom and myself! I’ll post pics here
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Wrote 1,409 words and finished another scene! Woohoo!! Thats now 8,228 of 80,000!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@abigail-m
Whoa, that’s actually awesome that you’re gonna go a few days without internet!!! I’m gonna shamefully admit I’m not sure if I could do that. XD Anyway, that’s perfectly alright!! I LOVE THESE QUOTES TOO SOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!! They’re VERY inspiring!!! <33 -
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Ahem.
COMMENCE WRITING NOW!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@issawriter7 It is!! Sooooo good.
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Okay!! YUM!!! That actually sounds SUPER DELICIOUS!!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
AAHHH I LOVE THIS QUOTE!!!!!!!!! <33
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@issawriter7 Not yet but hopefully once I get home I’ll get some done. I’m gonna be getting a Caramel Frappe from McDonald’s and some chocolate chip cookies. The perfect writing snack combo lol
- Load More
