-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic I'll draw your character! in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
Hahah, that’s okay!!! I was wondering where the awesome signature was. 😉 I LOOOOOOVE THIS!!!!!!! THANK YOU again!!!!!!!! YAY!!!! *dances* THANKS!! Girl, of course, I do not mind at all!!!! I’d be more than happy to link to your blog!!!!!!!! What is your blog’s URL?
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic I'll draw your character! in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
WHOA!!! THIS. IS. INCREDIBLE!! I LOOOOOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😍😍😍😍😍 THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!! Can I share it on my blog? This girl is the MC in a short story of mine that’s gonna be published in an anthology, and I would REALLY LOVE to share it as a fun surprise on the anthology’s release date!!!!!…
-
Lin replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms Aw, thank you! I really love yours as well!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
I LOVE THIS ONE 🤣

-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
GIRL!!!! THESE ARE EPIC AND SOOOO RELATABLE!!!!!! 🤣
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Aaahh, GIRL, I LOVE THESE!!!!!!!!!! THEY ARE HILARIOUS!!!!!!! XD
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
OOoooh, I REALLY like this one!!!!!!!! <33 And *gasp* THE QUOTER (for lack of a better word) IS NAMED ISABEL!!!!!!!!!! *dances*
@not-so-secret-secret-assassin
Aaah, Lemony Snicket has sooooooooo many good quotes!!!!!!!!!! I REALLY LOVE this one!!!!! It’s EPIC and also very true. XD 😉
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago

-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Alright, I’ve got a couple more memes I found and knew I had to share. 🙂

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi there’s a livestream today in about an hour and 10 minutes on YouTube. The channel user is Meredith E. Phillips. She’s doing a productivity sprint and she’s a writer, so I’m gonna be hopefully tunin in then to get some writing done if ya wanna join!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
As for inspiration, these quotes are great!!
“I’m writing a first draft and reminding myself that I’m simply shoveling sand into a box so that later I can build castles.” -Shannon Hale

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Y’all….I have so many writing memes. Too many to post. I would probs blow up KP with how many memes I got.

-
Lin replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms This is a beautiful topic. Stunning, superb. I, who only has the faintest knowledge of ATLA, can appreciate that meme. Writing memes are lacking. We need more of them.
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Okay, I found this one and thought it was hilarious and knew I had to share it too. XD 😉

-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Ooooh, this is such a genius idea!!!!!!!! Here’s a meme I really love. I’ll probably come back with more later. Yes, I have lots of memes and writerly jokes I LOVE!!!! 😉

- Load More
