-
Lin changed their profile picture 5 years, 6 months ago
-
Lin replied to the topic Reply/Topic Error in the forum Questions and Support 5 years, 6 months ago
@gracie-j ;-; Thanks for bring this up, Grace. This is why I always, ALWAYS, copy the whole text before starting a new forum topic, just in case this happens.
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic How do you develop your story ideas? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
*gasp* NO WAY!!!! *high fives you back* That is SO cool!!! Hahahah, YESS!!! I sometimes do it while I’m cleaning, doing the dishes, or taking my dog outside. 😉 YES IT IS!!!!! Man, I’m sooo glad I’m not the only one who thinks so. EXACTLY!! Hmmm probably the really serious conversation scenes or the suuuper intense fight scenes. It’s…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic How do you develop your story ideas? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Haha, I…um…can’t make any promises. XD Aww, THANKS, girl!!!!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic How do you develop your story ideas? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Thank you!!!!! Lol, well let’s just say I don’t normally want anyone watching, though I think it has made me a better actress! Though, I will say it gets really crazy when I try to act out the fight scenes and has resulted in one too many bruises. XD But, hey, this is me. I’m a crazy wacko nut. Did any of us really think I’d…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Fantasy Landscape/Character Design!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @scripter-of-kingdoms
OH MY GOODNESS!!!!! Y’all’s stuff looks just AH-MAY-ZING!!!!!!!!!!!! *all da heart eyes* LOOOVE THEM!!!!!
Lol, like SAME, girl!!!! Everyone I attempted look so weird I ended up just giving up altogether. XD
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic How do you develop your story ideas? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
AWESOME QUESTION, girl!!!!!!!!!!!! I’ve got a post about my writing process coming up on my blog in April as a collab I’m doing, so it’ll give you a more in-depth idea. But for a summary, I’m gonna have to be honest and say that it’s different for every book I write. Since all stories are different, they all require a different way…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy Landscape/Character Design!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
OH and Dolunay! Again not my exact picture of her but still prettyÂ

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy Landscape/Character Design!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
And Grimm Beowulf

I made one for Paxton but….idc for it. And these don’t look exactly like I see them (Mainly Grimm and Jocelyn)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy Landscape/Character Design!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Corvina Nadir

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy Landscape/Character Design!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
(Except she has emerald green eyes)
Jocelyn -
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy Landscape/Character Design!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
so these are some I’ve created
Arabella Fable

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic How do you develop your story ideas? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@joy-caroline UMMMM
……ehhhh
heh…..
ermmm…..
*clears throat multiple times and sips hot tea apprehensively* so……
The way I plot/get my ideas is This:
They just come to me. Honestly most of my ideas come thru talking to someone about my story or characters, etc, listening to music and inspiration from other…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Prologue! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@writerlexi1216 @abigail-m I didn’t tag y’all!! Geez
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Favorite Lines of Dialogue from your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@writerlexi1216 From what Ive skimmed over I think I’m gonna love ur characters too!! (Mainly the guys cuz….ya know lol)
Also, Newton is kinda reminding me of my darling boyo November!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Fortitude, Ch. ~ 4 and 5 Reading Request in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 6 months ago
Eeeekk girl I am SOOOO EXCITED to be reading this!!!! YESSSS!!!!! *jumps up and down* *does happy dance* Do you know how long I’ve been waiting. XD Seriously, it’s gonna be sooo EPIC!!!! <333 *happily ponders what amazing things I’m gonna be reading in these next chapters* AND THE FACT THAT WE GET TWO NEW CHAPTERS IS JUST WAAAY…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic How do you develop your story ideas? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@joy-caroline Lemme run through a slightly embarrassing way of how I developed Under That Dusky Sky so far…
1. Cue me watching Monsters Inc. Seeing Randall, I think, “Well. I could do with some sort of character who can turn invisible who is super annoying and also a snitch.
2. Riding in a car a few weeks later, I’m thinking back to this one…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy Landscape/Character Design!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
I’ve also used this same site! It’s awesome!
-
Lin replied to the topic What do you do when you feel discouraged and feel like giving up? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 6 months ago
@kathleenramm I guess usually I just tell myself I’m too tired, and I go on and work on one of my other hobbies for a few months. Or I switch it up. Variety helps a lot.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Prologue! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
AHHH Thank you all SO VERY MUCH! And yes she is the Antagonist. I’m calling her that because the villain kinda behind the villain is her master so I just call her the antagonist. But I love how her character comes off as almost sarcastic but in a tiny bit of an eccentric way, to kinda hint at where her mind is.
and yes I’ll be editing it lat…[Read more]
- Load More
