-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
gotta go eat right now, but I’ll be back! Until then Y’ALL WRITE SOME WORDS!!! WOOHOOO!!! I BELIEVE IN YOU GUYS 100% AND JUST KNOW I’M GONNA BE BLOWN AWAY BY Y’ALL’S WORD COUNTS WHEN I GET BACK!!!!!! *passes out water bottles and everyone’s favorite snacks and secretly places away a jar of chocolate for when the sprint’s over with*
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Gotta go eat now, but I SURPASSED THE CHALLENGE!!!!! I wrote 559 words in my novel!!! WOHOOO!!!!! Last line: So I grittted my teeth and kept moving.
Did you make it, too?
Oh, also, for y’all lovely gals who are about to start the hour sprint, I’m gonna have to miss the first half, but I’ll be back, Lord willing!!!! <333
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Ooh, I like your challenge!!!! WOOHOOO!!! YESS Let’s BOTH try to write 150 words before I have to leave!!!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Aww, THANK YOU!!! Ooh, that’s right!
Okay, I’m back but I’ll probably only get a few minutes before my mom calls me for dinner. But let’s see what I can do, shall we? Going at :34
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
WOOHOOOO YOU ARE DOING AWESOME, girl!!!!! Keep up the great work!!!! Yep, it’s official, you’re last line is waaaaay better than mine!!!!!
Okey-dokey!!! Sounds AWESOME!!!! I like to take some occasional five minute breaks in between, so I’ll definitely be back in a gist!!!! Can’t stop now while I’m on a roll, lol. XD Anyway, until then…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Well, I’m gonna take a short break, so pausing at :18 with 1,296 words written in my WIP, Heir to His Crown. Just for fun here’s my last line: The next quarter of an hour was spent in silence.Â
Okay, that was actually the most boring line I wrote, but oh, well.
How’d you do?
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Sweet!! Then starting at :07, going till I feel like stopping. 😉
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
I don’t think everyone’s official sprinting right now, but I was actually about to write in a couple of minutes, if you’d like to sprint with me, girl!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Yep, we’ll be all ready next time!!!! AWESOME!!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Oooh yea!!! I always like to give my favorite part at the end of sprints!!! <333
-
Lin replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Sure, haha.
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Yep, I’d totally be down for that. There might be a few times I can’t make it until nine, but I’ll totally try my best. Oh and I can’t do it on Mondays
SAME!!
-
Lin replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@issawriter7 Yeah, heavens knows I need more motivation to write.
@scripter-of-kingdoms I’d be glad to pop in some point during that timeframe! Do tag me when you start, please.
-
Lin replied to the topic What are you most excited about in your current WIP at this moment? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 5 months ago
@kathleenramm Hmm…I’m currently working on maybe four or five things. I’ll just say the ones I’m most excited for.
For the one I’m drafting I can’t wait to get to the interactions with the villains. It’s going to be excellent.
For the one I’m plotting I can’t wait to start writing it. I’m looking forward to it a lot, since I’ve been planning…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic Hello Fellow Writers! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 5 months ago
@lydia-s Crime is very interesting because it allows me to explore the motivations of a sinner while also delivering poetic justice to them at the end. I enjoy conflict like this, so I very much enjoy writing it.
Ey, I went to go watch both Jesus and Sampson in theatres! I do love Sight and Sound. I hope that I can watch Esther sometime too!…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Someone told me they did CWW three times a year in January, May, and August. I think I’m gonna do it again.Â
my writing needs it XD -
Lin replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@issawriter7 There’s a CWW in May? I’d love to join!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@devastate-lasting @daisy-torres
Okay, I need to check these forums MUCH better than I do, but I randomly jumping in on y’all’s conversation that happened a couple of days ago. Anyway, yep, it was me and Linyang who were talking, and Daisy, you TOTALLY could’ve joined in!!!!! <333 I wouldn’t have thought of you as a stalker. I actually had seen…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic Hello Fellow Writers! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 5 months ago
@lydia-s Hi there! I’m Linyang, though most here just call me Lin. Welcome to the Kingdom!
Oo, those genres are great! I’m into writing fantasy, crime, and contemporary. I believe we have a couple historical fiction and biblical fiction authors here, so I think you’ll fit right in!
Ah, some questions for ya.
1. Favorite movies?
2. Favorite…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic Suilad! I eneth nin Joelle. in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 5 months ago
@joelle-stone Hi there! I believe I’ve seen you on SE before, though I’m not that active anymore there. Lovely to make your acquaintance!
1. Lists are life
2. I also write fantasy! As well as crime and slice of life.
3. Your pfp looks really cool! If you ever come up with a blurb, I’d love to hear it!
4. And I use “…” way too much.
5. I…[Read more]
- Load More
