-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Into His Marvelous Light in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 4 months ago
Alright everyone, here’s the plan. We’ll probably start next week, but on Thursday. Will u be able to make it Thursday at 2 @iluvhim18
-
Lin replied to the topic I DARE YOU TO… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 4 months ago
@iluvhim18 Here it is…I put slashes in between the tags to avoid excess pinging people, so remove them when you do post it again.
“Alright, y’all, I’m not exactly sure how this will work but let’s go for it anyway! How many of you have seen (or joined/posted) on the I DARE YOU TO… topic? *pauses to watch hands shoot up* I thought so… Anyway, @…
-
Lin replied to the topic I DARE YOU TO… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 4 months ago
@iluvhim18 Looks like the forum ate your topic…I still have what you wrote though, do you want me to copy/paste it over?
-
Lin changed their profile picture 5 years, 4 months ago
-
Lin replied to the topic in the forum Denali Christianson 5 years, 4 months ago
@iluvhim18 Awesome! Thanks Evelyn!
-
Lin replied to the topic I DARE YOU TO… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 4 months ago
@iluvhim18 XD
Y’know, it would be fun if we had a topic to just post last lines from a writing day…
-
Lin replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 4 months ago
@elfwing Nice! I love the thought you’ve put into this!
-
Lin replied to the topic Map Making. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 4 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 You’re looking at a person who worldbuilds as she writes. On the other hand, for maps I usually just draw them by hand. So I’m afraid I can’t be of much help, ahhh….
-
Lin replied to the topic Anyone else feel like all your story ideas are beyond your skill level? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 4 months ago
@joy-caroline Mm….years ago, when I first started writing, I got a story idea. But it was on the deeper side, so I decided to let it sit and wait, and only just started writing it now. And I’m glad that I let it wait, even though I had really wanted to start it back then. So in the same way, I suggest you let this story idea sit and wait until…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Into His Marvelous Light in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 4 months ago
And if I’m correct we can probably split it up some and each session shouldn’t take very long at all. Maybe 15 or so minutes depending on internet, etc)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Into His Marvelous Light in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 4 months ago
@joy-caroline We can totally set up a time! Wednesday’s/Tuesday can be fairly full on me defending one what is going on. How about Mondays or Thursdays at 2:00 PM? I’ll try my best to let y’all know if I’m gonna be late lol! As for if someone can’t make it, it’s ok, they can let us know and we can 1, wait for their answers to the questions o…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 started the topic Into His Marvelous Light in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 4 months ago
Hi y’all! So, wasn’t sure where to put this, but my church and I use these little bible study booklets called Into His Marvelous Light, and I wondered if anyone would be interested in being taught this Bible study? It’s simple and will give me good practice for doing it online and in my own words too. If you want to, let me know by simply replying…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Map Making. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 4 months ago
Btw I copy and pasted the above tags 🤣
-
GodlyFantasy12 started the topic Map Making. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 4 months ago
Taggin’ peeps
@devastate-lasting @nova21@ribbonash @joy-caroline @gracie-j@lydia-s @lewilliams @scripter-of-kingdoms @issawriter7 @daisy-torres@sparksaraabbott11 @abigail-m@godlyfantasy12 @keilah-h@mkfairygirl @iluvhim18 @ariel-f@elanor @jodi-maile @beth-darlene@hallie-jean @cathrynv @elfwing
As the title above states, I would like to make a m…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 4 months ago
@elfwing Those sound awesome! Do you have a favorite?
-
Lin replied to the topic I DARE YOU TO… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 4 months ago
@kathleenramm Sure, sure. What did I write…uh…
Complete sentence, right.
“Oh? Then who will?”
Lowkey wish it was more interesting, haha…
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic I DARE YOU TO… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 4 months ago
WOOHOOOO!!!! I accept the dare!! And oooh, you’re last line is SOO AWESOME!!!! I actually thought it was kinda cool with the meme and the traditional clown. XD
(Oh, also, @lydia-s your’s is sooooo intriguing and AWESOME, too!!!!!)
Okey-dokey, and here be mine!!!!!!
I won’t raise an alarm. I’ll do anything you ask. Just please giv…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I DARE YOU TO… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 4 months ago
She would show everyone that she was more then just a puppet.
-
Lin replied to the topic Genre Publishing Question in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 4 months ago
@joy-caroline Yeah, I think they’re similar enough. They’re both part of the Christian genre, which I think is broader.
-
Lin replied to the topic What's a tip or tactic that has helped you recently with writing? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 4 months ago
@kathleenramm Ah, short stories are really effective! I have a lot started but I don’t know how short or long they’re gonna be just yet…
Recently, I guess has been more of scheduling things and getting my priorities straight. For the past year I’ve just been falling behind on my writing schedule of 5 pgs a day and ending up having to cram…[Read more]
- Load More
