-
Koshka replied to the topic Hello fellow music-sound-making-human/otherwise people in the forum Music 4 years, 11 months ago
Thanks!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Hello fellow music-sound-making-human/otherwise people in the forum Music 4 years, 11 months ago
I thought I was! =) Now that I deal with such delightful 7 year olds at church…
Every 12-18 months? Ok, I should be able to accommodate that.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Hello fellow music-sound-making-human/otherwise people in the forum Music 4 years, 11 months ago
Sorry, I forgot to tag you.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Hello fellow music-sound-making-human/otherwise people in the forum Music 4 years, 11 months ago
That makes sense. My rosin is 9 years old, so yeah, it’s pretty dry.
No, my bow had never been been rehaired, but I haven’t actually played untill this year. Then again, the damage even a careful 7 year old my have doomed it.
Thank you so much for answers. I was beginning to think something was desperately wrong with my bowing.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Hello fellow music-sound-making-human/otherwise people in the forum Music 4 years, 11 months ago
I have only begun to learn this year. I have never had lessons.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Hello fellow music-sound-making-human/otherwise people in the forum Music 4 years, 11 months ago
Hi, and thank you!
I’m, I don’t believe it’s a full size orchestra violin, but it was large to be a student. I am small myself, and only just fitting it right although I’ve had it since I was seven. My grandfather plays, and he gave me it. This year he replaced the strings with new nylon steel ones.
The rosin I have is old, so that…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Characteristic Lines in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 11 months ago
Oh, oh, your names are lovely. Hebrew? My sister is learning Hebrew!
Your lines are great! I like Faeda, being short myself. And is Tyroll her older, or younger brother?
-
Koshka replied to the topic Characteristic Lines in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 11 months ago
In Russian the words are ‘supposed’ to be spelled the way they sound, all except those thousands of exceptions… *sigh*. If you mean words from other languages, than yes.
BQ= Bible Quizzing. The lady I met is a quizzer Mom (her daughter is in Junior’s).
That makes more sense! I was thinking ‘Wow, she was doing…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Planning out a trilogy! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 11 months ago
Ok, that didn’t work.
Your books sound good! How much do you have written, if I may ask?
-
Koshka replied to the topic Planning out a trilogy! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 11 months ago

-
Koshka replied to the topic Planning out a trilogy! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 11 months ago
Over Paul’s sister? I don’t usually read Biblical fiction (as it influences my memory) but I would read yours!
Well, I’m still writing my series, but I’ll try to answer your questions.
- Pinpoint a central theme to plant throughout the series. Each book should deal with/breath this theme. Next, find at least three (or however…
-
Koshka replied to the topic Hello fellow music-sound-making-human/otherwise people in the forum Music 4 years, 11 months ago
So, I’m trying to be brave enough to ask something on here. But before I do let me clarify;Â I do not think of myself as anything like a musician! I simply enjoy music, and wish to glorify God in any endeavors I make.
Now for my question:
I am teaching myself violin, and am struggling with my bowing. I can’t get a smooth transition between…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Characteristic Lines in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 11 months ago
Did you make up your names onoyour own, or research them? They sound amazing!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Characteristic Lines in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 11 months ago
@trajia-the-minstrel
You’re sister sounds like my best friend minus the broom 🤣 she totally glares at me when I mentioned killing off a character cuz I usually spoil everything to her (cuz who else can I spoil everything to?) 😂
She was real relieved when I decided not to kill of one of my charries in the current series I’m working on but ins…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Characteristic Lines in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 11 months ago
I understand. I was going to have a MIA, but when I couldn’t leave him gone I sacrificed his friend instead. (And now I’m having second thoughts again)
-
Koshka replied to the topic Characteristic Lines in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 11 months ago
It does sound difficult! The Russian things I struggle with the most are word form, grammer, and spelling (but I struggle with that in English too, so…).
I know a Russian lady through BQ, (She loaned me the pre-school book.) But I only see her at BQ tournaments.
Question: Was the book a Korean college book, or a college Korean book?
-
Issabelle Perry and
Lorelei Angelino are now friends 4 years, 11 months ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic Characteristic Lines in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 11 months ago
Ah, English, that wonderful headache.
I’ve heard Korean is difficult. What do you think of it, and how are you learning?
I’m using Babbel, Duolingo, and a Russian preschool book.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Characteristic Lines in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 11 months ago
Awesome lines everyone!
@issawriter7 Hey did u ever get my email back about what I wanted u to make for me for my winning that contest thingy, and what I thought of what u sent me of Heir To His Crown??
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Daily Dewdrops! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 11 months ago

- Load More
