-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #21 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 11 months ago
@dekreel @seekjustice @valtmy @rochellaine @ariel-ashira @alia @catwing @kaya-young
Surprise! I am here before I thought I’d be! 😉 Got some writing time while on this trip.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 11 months ago
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #21 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 11 months ago
@dekreel 😛 Haha. I don’t know if I ever told you that I dislike manga and similar styles of art immensely? However, that is very amusing. 😀
For some reason I had pictured the disbelief blaster as quite a bit bigger. I wonder why? In this picture it looks kind of like a Star Trek phaser. Was that purposeful?
I love the outfit. 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 7 years, 11 months ago
@dekreel AH, I LOVE HER! Thank you! 😀
The wait was worth it 😉
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #21 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 11 months ago
@seekjustice @valtmy @catwing @dekreel @jenwriter17 Anyone around today?
-
valtmy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #21 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 11 months ago
@seekjustice @rochellaine @dekreel @catwing @ariel-ashira
Anyone around? I’ll be doing my writing.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #21 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 11 months ago
@rochellaine I can’t be on right now; too busy at the moment…
@seekjustice @valtmy @ariel-ashira @alia @catwing @kaya-young @dekreel
Just letting you all know that I’ll be leaving for a trip Sunday, so I probably won’t be on here really at all until Friday. You can still tag me for things if you’d like, and I’ll try to respond as soon as I can. 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #21 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 11 months ago
@catwing Oh, I wish I hadn’t missed you! 🙁
@seekjustice @jenwriter17 @dekreel @valtmy Anyone here? I’m writing now.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #21 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 11 months ago
@rochellaine @seekjustice @ariel-ashira @dekreel @valtmy I am here writing at last.
-
Catwing replied to the topic KP-versaries!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 11 months ago
@dekreel Happy Kapeefer-versary! I had mine earlier this year. 🙂 It’s been really nice having you around Chasm Beast. It’s always fun to chat with you.
I remember when I joined. I had been stalking the site for months, when I finally made up my character, and sent in the form. Then I checked my mail frequently waiting for the letter to come.…[Read more] -
Catwing replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 11 months ago
@dekreel @rochellaine Definitely praying for y’all.
Honestly I’ve been struggling with being motivation deprived recently too(part of why I haven’t been on here). So if you could pray for me too. 🙂 -
valtmy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 11 months ago
-
ClaireC replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 11 months ago
@dekreel. Thank you so much for sharing! I will absolutely be praying for you… 🙂
I’m two weeks away from finishing my last year of high school ever!!! *gleeful rubbing of hands* (If that confuses you, it just proves that you’re an American… In Australia, we finish a school year at the end of the year… How does that not make sense???…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 11 months ago
@dekreel Praying for you, my friend!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 11 months ago
@dekreel thank you for sharing with us! Will definately pray.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic KP-versaries!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 11 months ago
@dekreel It’s been amazing knowing you, friend-who-is-not-a-wolf! 😉 (See how nice I’m being? I didn’t call you a wolf. Aren’t you happy with me? 😛 I must admit that your tail is quite free of hair, unlike a wolf’s, but you must admit that your old profile picture didn’t include a tail, so you can see where the confusion began.)
I’m glad you s…[Read more]
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 11 months ago
@dekreel Honestly I have been there before. It’s a hard place to be. Will be praying for you that God will help you feel his presence in your life, and see that he has a purpose for your hardest days.
-
Jenna Terese started the topic Writers' Corner #21 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 11 months ago
#20 started acting a little funny (seemingly sooner than it usually does), but anyway here WRITERS CORNER #21!!! 😀
@catwing @warrenluther04 @dekreel @dragon-snapper @seekjustice @valtmy @rochellaine @alia @ariel-ashira @daughteroftheking @kaya-young @skredder @everyone
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 11 months ago
@seekjustice @dekreel @rochellaine @warrenluther04 @catwing @kaya-young @valtmy
I’m working on some nanowrimo outlining and blog posts and some beta reading that I’ve fallen behind on. 🙂 anyone on?
btw, has anyone made their nano accounts? If you guys want, we can be nano buddies 🙂 (if there is a friending thing on nano which I think there is).
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic KP-versaries!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 11 months ago
@dekreel Aw, another KP-versary. 🙂 Such amazing memories we’ve all made together. I’m so glad I met you! 😀 <3
- Load More
