@daughteroftheking
Active 6 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1156
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Hmm…. *smirks* I like that! It’s unique!
… Wait, so how do you feel about me? Please don’t make me disappear! *prepares to hide under table*
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Have you noticed how not-into fantasy I am? I think if I was in a KPA I would probably be the person who instead of wanting to go on the quest would try to call the police. Or if someone had a cute imaginary creature for a pet I would say something like “That’s not a real animal” and poof! the creature would disappear because I di…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Absolutely! *whips out character notes* What’s your suggestion?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Oh good! 😀 May I make a suggestion?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Okay I’m back, but only for about twenty more minutes XD
The KPA is actually going to be a whole series of holiday-themed stories. So if you aren’t in this one, you will undoubtedly be in another one. And don’t worry — I won’t make you a creature 😉
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Bye! I’ll probably still be here for a while, so I might be here when you get back.
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Ahh, I gotta go! Sorry I couldn’t stay longer! I shall return later!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel *Slowly peeks out from under eyelashes* Am I going to be in the story?
I don’t really care one way or another if I’m in it, so don’t put me in if you weren’t planning to. 😀 I just want to make sure I’m not some weird creature, because I have noticed you are prone to doing that, and I don’t think I would like it… 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Exactly! And it’s working out!
Cool! BTW I read what you had on the doc, and I really liked it!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel A vague idea is better than nothing! 😀
I’m working on my western again. Kind of a little outlining, which I don’t normally do fully, but I’m a little confused as to how the story is going to work out, so I’m trying to give myself at least a plot to work with…
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 7 months ago
@notawriter That should be the new KaPeeFer motto: “Just a tag away!” 😀
Okay, conflicting goals: I think I could do different, but parallel goals, but not conflicting goals. I think if they had conflicting goals there is no reason they should even consider being together. If I met a guy who was a missionary or a doctor I would immediately th…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Hi!
Yep, KPA again. I want to get it done by March, so I’ve been working at it a lot
At least I have an idea, a vague one albeit, of what’s going to happen!
What are you working on?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Okay, @dekreel, I’m here. KPA again?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Blogging… in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 7 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Haha, Good, because I just realized I binge-read quite often. I’ll take an old series of 3-10 books off the shelf and lie down and re-read them till 3:00 am. 😀
So if it’s a thing…other people do that too?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper @catwing @aislinn-mollisong @rochellaine @skredder @audrey-caylin @waterlily @anyone
Let’s see if I can get more writing done… Care to join me?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic The Synopsis Nook in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@sam-kowal Oh, it’s not a set rule. Tell Stan he should revive himself, because I do believe in dragons.
I prefer realism to fantasy, but I did enjoy Chuck Black’s Kingdom and Knights series, as well as Frank Peretti’s Cooper Kids books. Dystopian isn’t really my thing, either. For future imaginings I like Star Trek where Earth is fine, almost…[Read more]
-
Joy posted an update 8 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper First of all, I am REALLY enjoying beta-reading Sector One! It’s genius. I have just finished reading Installment 44. Secondly, I have a question: I made some edits on grammar and structure etc. on “Record Changes” mode, and I was wondering how I was going to get it all back to you. Is there a way? Would I email it to you? Or is…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Congratulations, @epicaddie2, you have created a ten-page trend!
-
Joy replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@aratrea @jenali @sleepwalkingmk @gh24682468999 @notawriter @daughteroftheking Thank you all! XD
N.C., very obsessive and observant binge-watching
-
Joy replied to the topic The Synopsis Nook in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@sam-kowal I have made a topic for that before, actually XD
- Load More

@dekreel Yaya! I’m so glad you’re enjoying it! 😀
So, if you’re doing Record Changes, I would just send whatever doc. you’re using back to me as an attachment. That should work.
Ooh… chapter 44. You’re just about to /that/ chapter. Chapter 45 is one of my favorites. XD
@dragon-snapper Haha, yeah I just read it this morning! XD It was… different!
So what if I don’t have your email anymore? Do you have a Silver Phoenix email I could use?
@dragon-snapper *squealing* *scratching walls manically* I just finished reading your book. OMIGOSH ITISONEOFTHECOOLESTTHINGSIHAVEEVERREAD!!!!!!!
*finishes destroying the wallpaper* *moves on to the table* That was amazing!! I especially loved it near the ending. Oh, and the epilogue. GAH! I need to get my paws on the sequel
Lol. Different is a word. @dekreel
… No email? Well, I don’t currently have a contact page on my Silver Phoenix, but I could re-email you? Would that work?
And as for the second comment…
*explodes* DEKREEL YOU ARE SO AMAZING FOR SAYING THAT (and amazing anyway XD) THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU so muuuuch!
Haha! The sequel has been…[Read more]
Oh, and I’ll be posting some collages on my blog (the Writings page) within the next few days. So if you want to see those… 😛
And I have to ask–who’s your favorite character?
@dekreel
Sure, that would be fine.
Thank you! And you’re very welcome!
Sweet! I will definitely be keeping my eye out for the collages
My favorite character…… Oooooh…… Gee, I don’t know… I like Ike, although at the beginning of the book he was kind of annoying. I also like Zelaya, Everett, Theron……….. And Kaydon mostly because I got to…[Read more]
@dragon-snapper
So, it’s your dad’s email right?
@dekreel
@dragon-snapper Yes, it’s my dad’s email. 😛
I should like to get an email that actually belongs to “S.F. Dekreel” sometime…