@daughteroftheking
Active 6 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1156
-
Catwing replied to the topic Blogging… in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 7 months ago
*beep* public message for @audrey-Caylin
Catwing here.
I am going to change to Word Press. But not tonight. You can go ahead and drop me the good tutorials though. And any advice. -
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart Indeed it is a writer’s corner. *is probably way too happy she isn’t the only one who made that typo in the title*
I’m working on Firebird.
*blows noiseous horn* @daughteroftheking @dragon-snapper @aislinn-mollisong @salome01w4g @epicaddie2 @rochellaine @xonos-darkgrate @shannon @sam-kowal -
Catwing replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart you’re welcome. But I have to do something With the rock.
So… You’re a prankster?
Perhaps the last rock is The Rock (as from my story?) and it escapes sometimes? -
Catwing replied to the topic Informal Survey in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@daeus I am late… But I am here.
First. I haven’t really thought about impacting the culture a lot. Mostly just people’s lives.
Second. Yes, I do want to reach people. Make them think. Challenge them. Point them in the right direction (to Christ).Your last post does seem to sum it up.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic In Honor of Valentine's Day… in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@livgiordano OH NO!!!! I haven’t finished the last book yet!!! Is that a spoiler? *screams* *bursts into tears* What am I going to do if Edmund dies? Please tell me that doesn’t happen!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@skredder Ohh… Intriging.
@ariella-newheart Nice. Hmmm… She has the same name as you.
Did you draw her? -
Rochellaine replied to the topic Short Story for my Novel in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 7 months ago
Okay, @skredder I’ve made a few comments indicating where you changed POVs.
I have a couple more comments to make. One is that you usually capitalize “Prince” even when you’re not using it as a noun but as an adjective. The only time I’ve seen “prince” capitalized except as a name like “Prince John” is when the writer is speaking about the “…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Readers' Corner in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
signing off. bye! 😊
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Short Story for my Novel in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 7 months ago
@skredder Yes, it works! I’ll make a few comments.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@salome01w4g Praying! What time zone are you meaning when you say 5 pm?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 7 months ago
@sarah-anson Wow! Those names are really cool! I especially like the names Laria and Efren.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Short Story for my Novel in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 7 months ago
@warrenluther04 There are a lot of people here (including myself) who jump at the chance to beta-read. Part of that reason is we all love the chance to read a free story! 🙂
Since I rarely read fantasy and am quite uncomfortable with magic, I might instead just tag people to read your story, but you’ll definitely be able to find several willing…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Short Story for my Novel in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 7 months ago
@skredder There are a couple places where it’s better, but there’s still quite a bit of “head-hopping” going on. Sorry. 🙂 Would you be able to post it in an “edit” link so that I could comment on the places where it changes POV? That would be a lot easier than trying to explain it all here on the forum.
Oh, I just want to say that reading ab…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Readers' Corner in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Hey, I’m back to reading! I’m reading some David Livingstone’s last journal entries for school
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic In Honor of Valentine's Day… in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@salome01w4g No big brothers? Aww. I’ve got three, and my oldest brother is just as protective and caring as Dev! Do you have any siblings at all?
I felt really cheated at the end of the fifth book when we didn’t get the scene where Tully told Mikkel he actually wasn’t marrying Bree. Mikkel must have been so relieved!
I liked the twins pre…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Informal Survey in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@daeus Absolutely. One of my goals is to become published. And I am vigorously trying to get contracted before college.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Informal Survey in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@daeus I’m kinda in between. I want to be an established author, but I’m not crazy about spending most of my time spreading the news about my book (but I know there’s some marketing involved in being an author)
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Informal Survey in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
…Oh, I see why you didn’t tag me. It’s because I said it wasn’t the most important thing to me, and so the second question doesn’t really apply. 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@ashlyvye I actually like the lighter side of The Flash – reason for why I don’t like the third season. 😀 But I’ve heard of at least two evil speedsters doing the hand-vibration-murder thing. What I like about The Flash is the swagger of the hero, the closeness of the team, and the jokes and “right is might” message.
I like a lot of the old…[Read more]
-
Hannah replied to the topic In Honor of Valentine's Day… in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Same problem other than the twins are awesome (in the other 2 books)
Ikr Dev is the older brother I don’t but wish I had 😀
- Load More
