@daughteroftheking
Active 6 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1156
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong Thank you! 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@notawriter Sure, thanks!! Go ahead! 😉
-
Alia replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@notawriter, have a go at him. I don’t care how you draw him
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@warrenluther04 Yes, one of the biggest Star Wars nerds in the business. Nice to meet you. I make random mynock noises whenever I’m surprised or scared out of mind or just too happy to say anything.
@dekreel Awwww! She’s so cute!
-
Joy replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@gh24682468999Â You need to send a script of that to TV channels. X’D I love it
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel I get ya, but that’s fine. I’m biracial anyway 😉
Alrighty I’ll let ya know when Joyce is done! 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17Â Okay, I’ll try Jax! But as an early warning, I’m not that good at drawing boys either XD
Joyce is black. I didn’t want to say that the first time around because, well… I didn’t want to sound “prejudiced”
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Awesome! I’ll try to draw that for you as soon as I can 😉
Weeeellll…….I’m not very good at drawing boys. like, at all. so if you’d be willing to draw Jax, that’d be awesome. He’s 18, blond straight hair, smiling green eyes, but kinda quiet. lemme know if you need more details, like for a full body pic.
Thank youuuuuu! <3
Question…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
Here’s a dialogue prompt I found, if anyone wants it.

-
Joy replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17Â Good question…
-
Joy replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 What they said 😉
@rochellaine @aratrea @gh24682468999 Thank you!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 7 months ago
Sometimes I wonder what happened to Naomi’s other daughter-in-law, Oprah….
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 Nope, you can draw Joyce 😀
YES! Of course I am! 😉 Do you have a character?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@aratrea @rochellaine @gh24682468999 Oooooh, that explains it. I haven’t finished watching that video 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine 🙂 Are we allowed to post just photo prompts too?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 Please do! I think you have a very different style than I do. 🙂 I’m interested to see what your prompts look like. I hope one of them makes me think of a story to write!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@skredder Okay, bye!
Thanks!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel I remember that! It was really funny.
@jenwriter17 It was the original, first mention of the fact that Daniel milks puppies. 😀 I don’t remember which video it’s in, though.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Silver Phoenix in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper oh. my. goodness. the new design looks awesome!!! A++++++ 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Has anyone taken on Joyce yet?
….aaaaaaand were you serious about drawing one of our characters in exchange? 😉
- Load More
