@daughteroftheking
Active 6 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1156
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Baby's First Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@gh24682468999 sounds like you were a very creative young writer (still are I bet!) 😉
@warrenluther04 cool, looking forward to pictures! 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic *waves manically* ;P in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@graciegirl Well maybe if you found a TARDIS………
Emoji-Bot? EMOJI-BOT?!?! *shakes head* Boy, oh, boy that show just keeps getting weirder and weirder…… *sighhh*
I have only seen the first season and a teensy weensy bit of the second season of Twelve, so most of those you mentioned I haven’t seen. I have seen Deep Breath and The…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sleepwalkingmk Haha, thanks! XD
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@gh24682468999 Thank you! Yes, my eyes don’t normally come up in everyday conversation. Soooo this was perfect 😀
@sam-kowal Ohh, you haven’t seen interesting yet XD
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 I’d love to keep chasing bunnies with you, but I’ve got to go now. 😀 Bye, and happy writing!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 So, what exactly is this “thing” you are working on? 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Once again I have messed up your tag! 🙁 See above if you like. 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Ah, umm… for YOU
Right. I’ll do that the next time I read it 😉
@that_writer_girl_99 Hi!! Boy, I haven’t seen you here in ages!
Unfortunately I’m signing off. Soooo g’bye!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@that-writer-girl-99
How do you do?
I do do well
Do you well too?
I pray you, tell!Wo-hey! I just made up a poem for you! 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Annoying? *gasps* annoying for you or for me? If it annoys you, then I’ll just delete my post and go away and hide under a blanket. I knew someone wouldn’t like the way I turned the story around!
JK 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀
@dekreel That’s interesting. Usually the fun parts are less tricky for me. It’s the between-the-fun parts that are ha…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Haha, oh, how annoying 😀
Yes, it’s a fun part, but it’s also a tricky part. Verrrry tricky… *scratches chin, staring at installment in confusion*
I haven’t read all of it yet
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Nope. nothing new, except I think someone forgot to tell @supermonkey42 that I don’t write fantasy, so I had to completely change the story from what you, Sam and Ben probably intended. 😀
I think it still works, though. Have you read it?
You were working on the KPA earlier. Are you still working on it? I saw that you said you had…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Hello! That’s okay 🙂
So, ummmm… anything new?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel I was here actually, writing a continuation on the story from your story tag topic. 🙂 But I forgot to inform you of the fact, so I’ve actually finished now! 🙁
I’ll be writing something else for a little while, though. 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Maybe. We’ll see 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Thanks! Wow, I didn’t realize I’d stump so many…
I expected someone to comment on my last one like, “Oh, come on, Dekreel, we all know who that was!” 😛
Heh…
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Story Tagging in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@supermonkey42 I’m probably one of the best people to tag if you think you got too intense. 😀 Has anyone ever told you I don’t write fantasy?
Part 4 of Story #2
“No.” Freda heard rough breathing, and looked around wildly before realizing it was her own. She focused back on her parents. “No! No, Mom. Please don’t!”
“But honey,” her moth…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel not sure if you’re still here, but sorry I can’t join you today, been gone all day actually. will you be on tomorrow?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel wooooohooooo!
this was awesome <3
staring you in this one, I see. I totally didn’t get that in the last one it was gonna be you 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic The Compendium of Kapeefer Literature in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@supermonkey42 I came across this, too. XD
- Load More
