@daughteroftheking
Active 6 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1156
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder I thought it meant that he wanted to check on Esther by waiting somewhere where they were able to talk to each other.
That’s true; even after all that time of getting ready, it still must’ve been hard to adjust, but Esther still had Mordecai and she still obeyed him.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@sleepwalkingmk This is really good! I loved that ending 😉
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel @jenwriter17 @sam-kowal @seekjustice @kaya-young @skredder
Hey people! Come see the freewrite that Adora ( @sleepwalkingmk ) did for my sci-fi prompt! It’s so cool! I really like the “donating words” idea. I really like everything else, too. I really like the characters, too. 😀 Okay, I’ll stop. Just read it; then you can see for y…[Read more]
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Friend's editing website! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@gh24682468999 As Audrey mentioned, I am a freelance editor. Getting started is a matter of (as Audrey also said) critiquing and editing friends’ and other writers’ manuscripts for free. If someone wants a beta or alpha reader–put your hand up! You’ll get practice and experience and also you’ll get your name out there as an editor.
Other than…[Read more]
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Baby's First Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@Jenwriter17 oh my wooooord that’s so cute. XD I love it.
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 6 months ago
@Jenwriter17 I was away for the weekend but I still read the first 2 chapters of Esther and all. 😀 I noticed that too! Esther was beautifully submissive.
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine HAHA! What, did you think I’d be more like “AISLINN!!!!! ARIELLA!!!!! AWESOME AMAZING BIG NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Thank you! I’m pretty excited 😉
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Oh, well that’s why you weren’t quite as enthusiastic as I thought you would be.
But I was close enough! 🙂
Congratulations, I think I should say? Or would “have fun” sound better? How about both? 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine No, I’m not telling them that I joined The Aetherlight XD
*whispers* I’m telling them that I might join this coming weekend!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Betcha I can guess what you want to tell Ariella and Aislinn! 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@audrey-caylin I’m signing off. But I’ll be in the Readers’ Corner 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Baby's First Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@audrey-caylin HAHA! That sounds like an amazing story X’D
Yeah, I did similar things to you. Stick people. Except there was no dialogue. So I had to narrate everything that they said or else it wouldn’t make sense XD
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@audrey-caylin Hi!! Sorry I didn’t see you until now. XD
They’ve been going okay. Despite the fact that I’m on writer’s block in the middle of ONE OF MY FAVORITE PARTS!! *claws table furiously*
-
Joy replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Tagging @aislinn-mollisong, @ariella-newheart, @destiny, @xonos-darkgrate, @foreverme, @lady-iliara, @silverclaw-bonnetfolly, @0-0enyali0-0, and all the other Aethasians even if you aren’t on KP. I can’t express how AMAZINGLY AWESOME you guys are! I stalk The Aetherlight forums everyday, and you never cease to amaze me, and/or make me laugh,…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Tagging @aedesia (even though you aren’t on much) for being an AWESOME cousin and best friend 😉
Tagging @warrenluther04. Your enthusiasm, outgoingness and geekiness always brightens my mood. 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Tagging @kate-flournoy, @ethryndal, @dragon-snapper, @emily, @shannon, @winter-rose, and anyone else who may have been involved in a GIF-war. You guys make my day. 😛
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 @audrey-caylin @rochellaine @jenwriter17 @aislinn-mollisong (Ace, I have something to tell you!!!) @ariella-newheart (You, too!!!) @seekjustice @jane-maree @dragon-snapper @catwing
I’m wriiiiiiiitiiiiingg!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Story Tagging in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
whoopsy I didn’t see you were already tagged @seekjustice! tagging @rochellaine instead (lemme know if you don’t wanna be tagged or if you’re already tagged)
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Story Tagging in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel ooh, this is such a good idea! here goes…..
The warbling got louder until he was afraid that maybe this forest wasn’t so good after all. He trembled and clutched his gnarled staff.
“W-who’s there?” he whispered. But he didn’t know if it was a ‘who’ or ‘what.’
The noise grew in volume until he was tempted to turn back and run. Go…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaya-young @jane-maree @skredder @waterlily @notawriter @seekjustice @everyone
I read the first two chapters of Esther. I think that it was interesting that even though after Esther was chosen as queen, she still obeyed Mordecai as her father-figure. And I’m sure there was some risk to Mordecai standing in the courtyard checking on her. I’m sure…[Read more]
- Load More
