@daughteroftheking
Active 6 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1156
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Ye maun, but then agin, ye maun not. I’ll dae my best ta be back by the nicht.
😀
Tag me and see!
-
Joy replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17Â I LOVE this idea!! *waits patiently for someone to give me a picture*
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice I’m around, and I’m also…kind of writing. 😀
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariella-newheart You, madam, are the absolute bestest. Who else could handle the absolute emotion-dumping and nighttime insanity and scatterbrained distractedness of a random internet friend like you have? *realizes 20% of that sentence was not real words.* *doesn’t care*
-
Lady Iliara replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Aw thx! 😄😄 I’ll second that to the rest of you Aethasians! You always make my day!
-
Jenna Terese posted an update 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 hi! I was wondering; would it be okay with you if I copy/paste your fantasy story into a Word document so I can print it off? That way I can take it places with and I’d get the reading done faster. Also, there might be an option to enable printing in the google doc. I’d delete the document after I print it. If you’re not…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
You know you’re a Kapeefer (as opposed to KeePer) when you ask your sibling, “Have you seen my stick-KeePer mural?” And they have no clue what you’re talking about. And then you say, “Let me reword that: Have you seen my stick-Kapeefer mural?” And they know what it is. XD
(I love that word so much……)
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Book Recommendations in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel yeah, and it’s dystopian. really nicely done.
-
Joy replied to the topic Book Recommendations in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 That sounds like a great book. Suspense is my thing 😛
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Um…..well that happened. *walks away slowly*
ANYWAY. Here ya go, @ariella-newheart
Here is the summary-ish thing for my WIPs. (Wait. If I haven’t started writing most of them, are they even WIPs? Idek.)
Embers Burning (Fantasy) : Amber, a fifteen-year-old girl living on a colony island, is living an uncomfortably perfect life with her…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
Why do I always get this reaction when I tell people about Earth?
That has got to be my favorite. I told @dekreel that I wasn’t quite as crazy over sci-fi irl as she thought…but I think I’ve changed my mind. 😀
I also loved the “best five minutes of my life” one. It sounds like a very realistic exchange.
And thanks for r…[Read more]
-
Joy and
Gloria Oldenpinner are now friends 8 years, 6 months ago -
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaya-young haha, yeah whenever I imagine the story of Esther I always picture the Veggie Tales version! ah, childhood…..
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Book Recommendations in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaya-young yeah the book kept me hooked all the way through. and i am dying waiting to get my hands on the second book in the series
-
Jenna Terese started the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
The comic poem topic and story tagging topic gave me the idea for this.
So here’s how it works, I’ll post a picture and tag someone to write a ONE SENTENCE STORY FOR IT. (mwahahaha). the sentence can be whatever genre or serious or funny or anything
So here’s the first picture

and I tag @dragon-snapper 🙂 once you do the sentence, you can…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Book Recommendations in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
hey guys! I just finished reading Swipe, by Evan Angler. Suspense on every page!
anyone else read this? @kaya-young @rochellaine @sam-kowal @warrenluther04 @skredder @ingridrd @notawriter
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 sorry it took me so long to respond to this.
you’re very welcome! It’s taking me a while to read through your story, just cuz of life shoving its way into the important writerly things of life, but I’ll probably be done by the middle of the week! (I hope, if I don’t get back to you by Wednesday or Thursday, feel free to remind me…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Story Tagging in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 It’s fine. I’m sure both @seekjustice and I feel happy to know we’re liked well enough to be tagged twice each. 😀
Seekjustice, do you mean you can’t do it at all? If you’re just busy right now and can do it in a few days, we can wait for your installment. Only if you say you don’t want to ever do it will I tag someone else. 🙂 (Y…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Baby's First Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@audrey-cayling thanks! that sounds like a cool story 😀
@ariella-newheart yes, post it!!!
@sleepwalkingmk That poem is so cute! 🙂
@jane-maree thanks! 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Story Tagging in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine agh, didn’t see that you already did this!
has anyone tagged you @kaya-young ?
So sorry I didn’t mention that my part of the story was Story #1 part 2
- Load More

@jenwriter17 That would be fine, but it would probably be easier to enable printing. I can do that now, if you like! Thanks for reading! 😀
@jenwriter17 Aaaannnndddd…done. I have allowed print access! 😀 Thanks again! 😀
@warrenluther04 oh, okay awesome! thanks! 😀
@jenwriter17 Thank you for reading! 😀
@warrenluther04 just lettin’ you know I finished reading your story, left comments in the doc. It’s been a while since I read fantasy; I really enjoyed it! 😀
@jenwriter17 Thanks so much! 😀 Glad you enjoyed it! 🙂
@jenwriter17 I updated the Trials. Thanks for your help! 😀 🙂