@daughteroftheking
Active 6 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1156
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther oh cool! I’ll look forward to hearing back from you about the publishing date! 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice And we’re probably going to eat dinner in about half an hour.
Okay. As usual, just send me a tag!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
Sooo, I wrote this and showed it to my brother, but I don’t think he found it as funny as I did. So I’m wondering if it’s just me, or if maybe other writers will understand the problem posed here:

@jenwriter17 @dekreel @supermonkey42 @sam-kowal @seekjustice @daughteroftheking
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I am writing! (In a manner of speaking.)
@dekreel @jenwriter17 @kaya-young Anyone want to join me?
@seekjustice on a gamble that you might decide to come over even though it’s tomorrow morning on your side of the planet. 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Tagging @cindygreen for making this topic. I love it. XD
Tagging @daughteroftheking because of your friendliness, zeal and joy. You are among my favorite Kapeefers to geek out with! 😉
@sam-kowal for your humor, enthusiasm, your awesome writing abilities, and for being so encouraging to everyone!
And, of course I can’t tag Sam without tagging…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@lady-iliara *glances around* *whispers* Maybe this weekend!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@gabbyj I would like to draw her…sometime this week. 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 6 months ago
I read the third chapter……
it’s interesting how angry people can get when there’s just that one person that won’t submit to them, despite the fact that everyone else was bowing to Haman.
-
Snapper replied to the topic I need help with… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@reaganramm This article:
Don’t Talk About Your Book Until It’s Published
(I think you guys are right. LOL 😛 )
-
Lady Iliara replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariella-newheart Ok, ok, you’re right. I checked. 😉 And yes, WRITE MORE QUOTE STORIES.
Here’s a couple of prompts:
There’s a difference between someone not present but accounted for—and someone present but not accounted for.
One’s late, and the other’s a spy.
****
“It was vitally important that the building be painted red!”
“Well,…[Read more]
-
Lady Iliara replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Whoops! I guess you might be an Aethasian soon though? *wink wink nudge nudge*
And yeah, I fotgot to tag someone….I tag @foreverme to write a poem about…Methuselah! (If you don’t remember, he’s the oldest guy in the Bible 😆😆)
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice I’m going to go now. Hope to see you tomorrow!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice So was I! I read books about/from/set in all those different periods for school, but it wasn’t until I was out of high school and in college that I started researching the old songs and movies for myself. Now I know way more about them than anyone in my family. 😀 It’s my hobby, I guess.
I already recommended Carousel to you, so…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice I don’t really watch comics, but I read the plots of a lot online just so I’ll know what people are talking about. 😀 So I have heard of that part of Thor. I don’t really like “love at first sight,” though. I think it happens sometimes, but for the most part it feels like they’re all about looks instead of personality.
I think it…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice *takes moral support* *examines it* *decides it might possibly help*
Thanks. 😀
I have a random question with relation to one of my stories:
Which “meet cute” is better?
#1 She is upset, so she crosses the street without looking, and he hits her with his car. She isn’t really hurt, but he has to help her get home and make sure…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice I am trying to figure out how creating a website works. 😀 I’ve updated my parents’ ministry website several times, but my brother created it in the first place, so I already have everything I need to work with there. Now I’m trying to make a website for myself and…not going quite as smoothly as planned. 🙁
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 ooh, publishing the story?! *makes mental note to finish reading it in time* where are you publishing it (on KP I’m guessing)? that is so cool!!! 😀 congrats and confetti and cake and all other good things to you 😉
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice I’ll be here for a very short while.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariella-newheart Veggie Tales rocks 😉
glad you’re enjoying this reading <3
yes, he must have been pretty excited about his new queen
-
Joy replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@lady-iliara My pleasure!! *waves* *walks off* *barely dodges rock*
@0-0enyali0-0 😀 No, I have not read it, yet. Should I? 😉
Yeah, I have several ideas. But I haven’t started writing them. Not until I actually join (maybe this weekend!!! *pulls another Vytanni*).
Yes, I do get that reference. Comes with being friends with Aislinn and A…[Read more]
- Load More
